Caption This ― Inquiring Minds Want To Know | The Boneyard

Caption This ― Inquiring Minds Want To Know

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
From that other thread and picture ...
'You touch my ear again and your going to lose this hand at the wrist!'

By the way - has she stopped wearing the tape on her finger?

I think we have a time travel issue here. :rolleyes: She touched his ear after the wrist picture.

Reaction Score
I can't out-caption you boneyarders on this one. But check out the look at Lou's face. It's pretty clear she absolutely adores him. :p
I think there's more. When I look close, I definitely some mischievious devil looking out of that face! No doubt.

Reaction Score
I think there's more. When I look close, I definitely some mischievious devil looking out of that face! No doubt.

Lou seems like a pretty happy kid, that's for sure. I think she has a lot to do with setting the tone around this team that has them playing so well together right now.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lou seems like a pretty happy kid, that's for sure. I think she has a lot to do with setting the tone around this team that has them playing so well together right now.

I couldn't agree more. Every great team needs the funny kid who want to have fun and express it. From Kara Wolters to DT to Stephanie Dolson to KLS. Keep smiling Katie Lou.

Reaction Score
I couldn't agree more. Every great team needs the funny kid who want to have fun and express it. From Kara Wolters to DT to Stephanie Dolson to KLS. Keep smiling Katie Lou.
LOU, I think you need to work on your shot....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
After an elaborately set up practical joke about Uconn approaching scoring it's 1 millionth point with the whole rest of the team in on it:

Geno: No, Lou, come on, they have the cameras set-up and they're waiting for you. The Jaguar F-Type is all yours. That three you hit in the third Q was the winning shot!
Lou: Your kidding, right. Me, really?!
Pheese and Kia in the background: Yup, she's biting! He got her!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
"OK Lou, we can all stop for wings on the bus ride back to Storrs......"

Reaction Score
Lou: Happy birthday Coach...is 90 your real age?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom