Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I do not see the Canada v Australia as a streaming option

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I was under the impression that Nurse was going to miss Canada's first few exhibition games after the hernia surgery.

Reaction Score
Kia had 7 points & 3 rebounds in 22 minutes in their 80-67 loss to Australia. Coach says it will take a little bit of time for Kia and Natalie Achonwa to re-integrate with the team after being out.

Canada Basketball

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to a box score? I'm curious to see who is leading the Aussies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Taylor and Cambage both had huge games. Taylor with 19 points including 3-of-5 from three. Cambage with an extremely efficient 16 points in only 19 minutes of play.

Cambage is IMHO the greatest individual threat to Team USA.

I have to agree. She killed the US in that first half of the last Olympics, backing down whoever was guarding her and getting lots of layups. Then she got tired and faded in the second half. The US hasn't gotten to see her play for some time since she missed the WCs, so we may be in for a big challenge with her.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I have to agree. She killed the US in that first half of the last Olympics, backing down whoever was guarding her and getting lots of layups. Then she got tired and faded in the second half. The US hasn't gotten to see her play for some time since she missed the WCs, so we may be in for a big challenge with her.

Canada clearly had no answer for her. She averaged almost a point per minute in today's game. The way she was able to clear space for herself in the lane in the first half against the US in London was downright scary. She was only 20 years old at the time. She did get tired but the US also switched to a much more effective zone defense that really limited her touches. As I recall she barely even took a shot in the second half.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Canada clearly had no answer for her. She averaged almost a point per minute in today's game. The way she was able to clear space for herself in the lane in the first half against the US in London was downright scary. She was only 20 years old at the time. She did get tired but the US also switched to a much more effective zone defense that really limited her touches. As I recall she barely even took a shot in the second half.

She's a load!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Kia had 7 points & 3 rebounds in 22 minutes in their 80-67 loss to Australia. Coach says it will take a little bit of time for Kia and Natalie Achonwa to re-integrate with the team after being out.

Canada Basketball
Kia had the sports hernia thing, what was the issue with Natalie Achonwa? Natalie was the only one putting up a fight against Cambage last night.

Reaction Score
Kia had the sports hernia thing, what was the issue with Natalie Achonwa? Natalie was the only one putting up a fight against Cambage last night.
Not sure. She was a DNP in the Fever's last 3 games before the break, apparently last played July 12 against the Sun. I'm guessing she took off early to prep with the Canada team, but maybe it was injury related - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom