Can we offer this 10 year old kid? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can we offer this 10 year old kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had a great season playing for the Hartford Hurricanes for the first time. He got selected to play QB for Junior Academic All American 6th Grade Bowl in Dallas Texas on Jan 4.

Reaction Score
Daron and his team look great. Didnt realize he was a dual threat. Great job !

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I can't congratulate Daron enough. You should be proud of him and he of himself.

But, what would you do if he told you tomorrow that he didn't want to play football anymore and wanted to pursue his passion for painting?

I'd hope you'd run out and by him an easel and canvas but pretty sure you'd be posting on The Louvre's message board instead.

Reaction Score
DaronDad: You have a great player, but keep him grounded. I hope he have hobbies other than being a QB. My stepson loves car racing, and he wants to be the next Carl Edwards (his driver), but he knows that his mom wants him to do great in school, he loves model railroading and he loves hockey (TB Lightning fan).

Reaction Score
ACE Rule The Air Youth Showcase in Philly, PA Daron was the Top QB Performer for class of 2020

This weekend he got invited to go to Washington DC to try out for Team USA Football Under 14! Lets go Daron!

Reaction Score
Here is the video of 10 year old QB Phenom, Daron Bryden against NFL Pro Bowl QB Matt Hasselbeck in an accuracy competition hosted by LL Cool J! I received the video from them today! It took 2 years for them to send it to me! Enjoy the show! We will never forget that day!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
So DaronDad - you pushing him to UConn or will you let him accept a schollie from Saban and let him attend Bama?!?!?

Not sure if you realize it or not, Bonehead but you've identified the problem here.

What will DaronDad "let" Daron do?

Reaction Score
Someone update the title to 12 year old "phenom" before daron dad tells me he's not 10 anymore, on twitter due to this thread I thought the "child" was still 10..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom