Can someone tell me AD's email address? I have a letter I need to send nm | The Boneyard

Can someone tell me AD's email address? I have a letter I need to send nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It always amazes me when people log in to the BY to ask a question like this instead of looking it up. No offense Brian.

Reaction Score
Well jim, I did look it it up. It is a generic email address, which I would assume is checked my his secretary or staff. I was looking for his direct email address.

Reaction Score
Well jim, I did look it it up. It is a generic email address, which I would assume is checked my his secretary or staff. I was looking for his direct email address.

warde's_supersecretemail@uconn.edu :D

imagesCAAQCNNP.jpg

Reaction Score
funny real funny. At my employer, we have generic email addresses along with direct. Staff gets those generic emails, and they either respond, forward, or ignore. I wanted the opporunity to email him directly. Thanks for being a jerk. I am glad I do not post a lot on this board considering I would have to deal with you clowns and your responses.

Reaction Score
funny real funny. At my employer, we have generic email addresses along with direct. Staff gets those generic emails, and they either respond, forward, or ignore. I wanted the opporunity to email him directly. Thanks for being a jerk. I am glad I do not post a lot on this board considering I would have to deal with you clowns and your responses.

Not much of a sense of humor eh?

Reaction Score
apparently not. I ask a question and have to get an idiot response. Its like that guy always writing 20 minutes.

Reaction Score
apparently not. I ask a question and have to get an idiot response. Its like that guy always writing 20 minutes.

I am surprised that someone did not reply that they'd get back to you in 20 minutes.

Someone posted this a while back - can't tell you if accurate. Warde.manuel@uconn.edu

Reaction Score
You guys can send email. Smoke signals. Stripograms whatever. Pp n Deleone still going to be here for another year

Reaction Score
You guys can send email. Smoke signals. Stripograms whatever. Pp n Deleone still going to be here for another year

P may be. But I will bet you that GDL will not. Name the dollar amount.

Reaction Score
let's send an e-mail to the spirit squad coach to bring in some REAL cheerleaders kinda like the ones they have at USC...yumyum

Reaction Score
P may be. But I will bet you that GDL will not. Name the dollar amount.
There will be no money. Loser has to dress like a uconn cheerleader an post it as your avatar for 24 hours

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
This post is why I'm glad Jarhead got me off the old Courant Forum and over here. Thanks for the insight, the humor, and the hairless avatars.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There will be no money. Loser has to dress like a uconn cheerleader an post it as your avatar for 24 hours

I will take the bet that GDL is back - but it's got to be the wives dressing as cheerleader.

Reaction Score
let's send an e-mail to the spirit squad coach to bring in some REAL cheerleaders kinda like the ones they have at USC...yumyum
Do you need binoculars to see our dance team?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom