Cam Newton is a cry baby | The Boneyard

Cam Newton is a cry baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just watch last nights press cconference not so much by what he says but his body language. There is just something I don't like about the guy even going back to when he was at auburn. The read option does not work in the nfl in the long run. Don't get me wrong he is a very good qb but he is not elite he has not the super star espn makes him out to be.

Reaction Score
Agreed and his mid-field post game handshake with Eli who tried to talk to him was embarrassing.....towel over his head and walked through the handshake without a word....POS

Reaction Score
Agreed and his mid-field post game handshake with Eli who tried to talk to him was embarrassing.....towel over his head and walked through the handshake without a word....POS
I would think Carolina's play on the field was more embarrassing than the handshake. Did anyone tell Carolina that they had a Thursday night game?

Reaction Score
Eli Manning was the perfect person to discuss pouting with!

Reaction Score
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
That means Eli is an NFL player because his daddy wanted him to be one. The next season after he won his first Super Bowl, he publicly stated he hopes to ride his running back committee. Before he won his second Super Bowl, the man was mentally weak. He had to be brainwashed to think he's elite before he even won his second one. During the second quarter of his second Super Bowl, Eli's hand was shaking very heavily as he was trying to drink from his cup. You didn't notice all that?

Reaction Score
That means Eli is an NFL player because his daddy wanted him to be one. The next season after he won his first Super Bowl, he publicly stated he hopes to ride his running back committee. Before he won his second Super Bowl, the man was mentally weak. He had to be brainwashed to think he's elite before he even won his second one. During the second quarter of his second Super Bowl, Eli's hand was shaking very heavily as he was trying to drink from his cup. You didn't notice all that?

I only notice one thing.......you aren't a Giants fan and you are jealous of his rise to the top.....nothing else can come from this stupid post!!

Reaction Score

I notice he is in your head and you have nightmares of him pulling out 4th quarter comebacks. Not a single talking head or hating fan can get into the head of Eli its more the other way around.

Reaction Score
I notice he is in your head and you have nightmares of him pulling out 4th quarter comebacks. Not a single talking head or hating fan can get into the head of Eli its more the other way around.
Giants fans were crying about Eli's lack of a warrior mentality before he won those Super Bowls. Where have you been? No one can get into his head? He gets into his own head.

I don't have nightmares about 4th quarter comebacks. I don't attach myself to sports anywhere nearly as much as many of you. I learned my lesson a long time ago with the Whalers. It's business and entertainment.

Reaction Score
I only notice one thing.......you aren't a Giants fan and you are jealous of his rise to the top.....nothing else can come from this stupid post!!
I actually have no problem with the Giants. I have plenty of respect for the Maras. Giants would actually be my #2 team. Go kiss Eli's rear end. That's what I get from this stupid post.

Reaction Score
Giants fans were crying about Eli's lack of a warrior mentality before he won those Super Bowls. Where have you been? No one can get into his head? He gets into his own head.

I don't have nightmares about 4th quarter comebacks. I don't attach myself to sports anywhere nearly as much as many of you. I learned my lesson a long time ago with the Whalers. It's business and entertainment.

What do you expect its NY, playing in the NY market isnt for everybody. I can only speak for myself I have questioned Eli's decision making, I have never questioned his warrior mentality. This thread was about Cam Newton your the one who brought up Eli so I see hes in your head its ok dont cry

Reaction Score
I actually have no problem with the Giants. I have plenty of respect for the Maras. Giants would actually be my #2 team. Go kiss Eli's rear end. That's what I get from this stupid post.

whos your team

Reaction Score

Kiss Eli's rear end huh? C'mon Butchy you can do better than that..............he's matured a lot hasn't he? I mean your post about Giants fans, in general mind you, crying about his lack of warrior mentality......sure I'm guessing there were a few, it's NY, much like Boston and everywhere else...imagine that? But he's come through with flying colors hasn't he....not much to prove to anyone anymore......except maybe the haters!

Reaction Score
Those two fourth quarter catches were miraculous. Papa Manning had his prayers answered. I only bring up Eli because he is comedy and was in a similar situation, just not as emo. But you two worship him. I am sorry I blasphemed your god.

Reaction Score
Those two fourth quarter catches were miraculous. Papa Manning had his prayers answered. I only bring up Eli because he is comedy and was in a similar situation, just not as emo. But you two worship him. I am sorry I blasphemed your god.

"those TWO catches...." the only 2 throws he made that were important in any given game huh?......who cars about Papa Manning seriously.......I was a Giant fan with Tarkenton, Pisarcik and all leading up to now.......don't care about how he got here and I don't "worship" anyone......you sound like an idiot on this thread quite honestly ....keep up the childish banter I'm enjoying you looking foolish at this point......

Reaction Score
"those TWO catches...." the only 2 throws he made that were important in any given game huh?......who cars about Papa Manning seriously.......I was a Giant fan with Tarkenton, Pisarcik and all leading up to now.......don't care about how he got here and I don't "worship" anyone......you sound like an idiot on this thread quite honestly ....keep up the childish banter I'm enjoying you looking foolish at this point......
You sound like an idiot for thinking Eli is a warrior. Phil Simms was a true warrior. Eli shakes, super nervous, in his SECOND Super Bowl, and he is a warrior. Really? And yes, if it was not for just two catches, he'd have no rings. Papa Manning set the career path for Peyton and Eli.

Speaking of childish banter, look who's going ballistic over someone saying Eli is good for advice on how to get out of pouting mode. You're almost 70 years old and you're crying like this? Well, that makes sense anyway.

Reaction Score
70?? Funny spewing from your mouth.....did you figure this out from the tarkenton stuff or are you just stupid?

By the way, Eli/Warrior whatever he is he's winning more than you like him to and for that I think it's great. Jealous f'ers like you are much too easy and ignorant!! How come he gets all this praise from everyone but you on how much he's progressed as a quarterback, you know more than the football guys? Hey I hate Tom Brady too but damn he's good. Grow up pal!

Reaction Score
Just watch last nights press cconference not so much by what he says but his body language. There is just something I don't like about the guy even going back to when he was at auburn. The read option does not work in the nfl in the long run. Don't get me wrong he is a very good qb but he is not elite he has not the super star espn makes him out to be.

Wait a sec. Newton looks really cool when he's doing that scripted "Superman" thing after he scores. And that sort of cool stuff gets him sports drink money and video game money. That's all that really matters. Not any of that stupid stuff....you know, like even showing up at home on National TV against the defending world champs.

Reaction Score
If it wasn't for a couple of Kemba game winning shots uconn doesn't win it all in 2011, if Arizona didn't miss that shot in the Elite 8, if if if. It's sports you get it done or you dont.

Reaction Score
Wait a sec. Newton looks really cool when he's doing that scripted "Superman" thing after he scores. And that sort of cool stuff gets him sports drink money and video game money. That's all that really matters. Not any of that stupid stuff....you know, like even showing up at home on National TV against the defending world champs.
Absolutely that's all that matters its all about the Gatorade and superman trophies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You sound like an idiot for thinking Eli is a warrior. Phil Simms was a true warrior. Eli shakes, super nervous, in his SECOND Super Bowl, and he is a warrior. Really? And yes, if it was not for just two catches, he'd have no rings. Papa Manning set the career path for Peyton and Eli.

Speaking of childish banter, look who's going ballistic over someone saying Eli is good for advice on how to get out of pouting mode. You're almost 70 years old and you're crying like this? Well, that makes sense anyway.

Dude, just stop. There is so much wrong with what you've posted here that you really should undertake some sort of penance for it.

Eli Manning has two of the most stone-cold clutch drives in the history of the duck*ing sport on his resume and you're questioning him? I don't what the blabbering twaddle this "his daddy set his path" is about nor why a grown man would somehow believe that it carries weight, but duck*, drop it.

Eli's rep is set in granite and you're on the wrong side of right here.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The Hartford Blues. The NY Giants beat them in their only year in the NFL. :(

Figures, another piece of history nobody ever has or will give a about that you attach to by giving it false value.

If leading two of the five clutchest drives in the history of the sport aren't enough for you, go watch tape of the 2011 NFC Championship and see how Eli did while getting his brain kicked in for 70 minutes by the 49ers defense. Jackass.

Reaction Score
Dude, just stop. There is so much wrong with what you've posted here that you really should undertake some sort of penance for it.

Eli Manning has two of the most stone-cold clutch drives in the history of the duck*ing sport on his resume and you're questioning him? I don't what the blabbering twaddle this "his daddy set his path" is about nor why a grown man would somehow believe that it carries weight, but duck*, drop it.

Eli's rep is set in granite and you're on the wrong side of right here.
He has one of the best arms around. That's what it came down to. Plus, excellent coaching. The WRs should be credited, as well. The catch by Tyree in the first Super Bowl win is flat out nuts. A WR wouldn't catch that 99.9+% of the time.

Reaction Score
Figures, another piece of history nobody ever has or will give a about that you attach to by giving it false value.

If leading two of the five clutchest drives in the history of the sport aren't enough for you, go watch tape of the 2011 NFC Championship and see how Eli did while getting his brain kicked in for 70 minutes by the 49ers defense. Jackass.
You pouting again? By the way, antiques have a strong market. Don't know what you've been sniffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom