BY Temple Tailgate- Lets Figure This Out | The Boneyard

BY Temple Tailgate- Lets Figure This Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Yarders,

For those that are invading Philadelphia on Thanksgiving weekend with me, I commend you for your dedication and loyalty. That being said- there have been posts by multiple people trying to coordinate a tailgate location for the fans that will be in attendance. I have never been to the Linc before so I am not the person to take the lead on this. Is there anyone who has been to a Temple game before who wouldn't mind turning their tailgate into a BY tailgate? I am with a party of 7, whoever welcomes my group will be showered with alcohol and so many cheese steaks they won't be able to look at a can of Whiz for two years. Lets get a consensus on this and have a good time this weekend. Go Dawgs.

Reaction Score
They don't open up all of the lots for Temple Games so it won't be too difficult. Public parking is located in the back 2 sections of Lot K (directly across from Citizen Bank Park) which is where we've tailgated in years past. http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/parking/

They don't direct you to a specific spot like Rentschler so I'd say just park near other Huskies fans as that is what we've done in the past.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Bump - anyone willing to open theirs up to three traveling strangers?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
They don't open up all of the lots for Temple Games so it won't be too difficult. Public parking is located in the back 2 sections of Lot K (directly across from Citizen Bank Park) which is where we've tailgated in years past. http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/parking/

They don't direct you to a specific spot like Rentschler so I'd say just park near other Huskies fans as that is what we've done in the past.
Lot K is a good call. I'm not going but that would be one of the better places for a visitors' tailgate.

Reaction Score
I am already in Philly and can go shopping in the morning for everyone. I have a grill.

Drew

Reaction Score
Let's all plan on meeting in Lot K. If you see husky fans plan on joining them. Anyone at the stadium yet?

Reaction Score
I'm at the Holiday Inn in the stadium area. What's the scoop? Seen a good deal of Huskies around the hotel.

Drew

Reaction Score
Everyone head towards lot k. Clearly the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads