Bust out the Boneyard Hoodie/pin | The Boneyard

Bust out the Boneyard Hoodie/pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Im headed to the XL. I heard City Steam will be open early if you need a Blonde on Blonde. Don't we all? Terrible reception in the XL, but I will be tweeting for those unable to attend Ollie's first outing downtown. Unless of coarse my hands are occupied by peanuts & beer. Then you are SOL.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Im headed to the XL. I heard City Steam will be open early if you need a Blonde on Blonde. Don't we all? Terrible reception in the XL, but I will be tweeting for those unable to attend Ollie's first outing downtown. Unless of coarse my hands are occupied by peanuts & beer. Then you are SOL.

The chat is set up for mobile devices. Give it a shot.

Reaction Score

Don't forget that extra hour GEM.......have a nurse for me..........:D

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The chat is set up for mobile devices. Give it a shot.
Tell me more, I have an iphone and tapatalk, how do I chat? I just realized yesterday I have a skype like item already preset called facetime. Never knew. Pretty sweet!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Tell me more, I have an iphone and tapatalk, how do I chat? I just realized yesterday I have a skype like item already preset called facetime. Never knew. Pretty sweet!

Just login and click on the "chat room" link at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom