Buffalo Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is all on the coach don't get me wrong, but there is a part of me that is just furious with the players as they truly are playing with no passion. And as a player how do you let that happen. You have to take this personally as some point and play with pride. This is simply a joke at this point how bad they are performing.

I agree. But maybe the players know the scheme/play calls aren't working. How fired up can you get to go do something that hasn't worked in the past and you know won't work now?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
No fire even with the INT. I know they're putting it back into the O's hands, but that should have gotten a reaction.

BTW...where's Geremy Davis?
@NHRJimFuller
Geremy Davis trying to limber up what appears to be an ankle issue but now back down getting looked at by #UConn medical staff

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I would have loved to watch the Mondale election results with you. Ok we've got DC - now let's just roll out west...

It's the fourth quarter, so we've got them right where we want 'em! False sense of security... :confused:

Reaction Score
Not one pass to Davis in the 2nd half? At this point please substitute the entire offensive line and change the QB. What in the world are you waiting for. Make some form of statement already, do something. The O-line is standing around doing nothing.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I'm feeling strangely giddy... is it impending disasrter or am I just losing my mind?

Reaction Score
If I'm Cochran, I through the headset at P and head to the locker room and transfer next season on hardship...the claim: my coach is an incompetent imbecile.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
I just can't!!! I can't do it anymore!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! This is just unwatchable. They've given up on P and, unfortunately, on themselves. I predicted 4 - 8. I don't think they will get there. The best things about this game is 1) we don't have to watch a game next week and 2) Warde has had to have made up his mind now...P is finally gone...no matter what happens from here on out.

Reaction Score
Game over. Thank God we won't have to hear endless rants from HuskyfanDan.

Im looking forward to you taking a nice little 3 day vacation from here over Labor Day weekend.

Reaction Score
No fire even with the INT. I know they're putting it back into the O's hands, but that should have gotten a reaction.

I would suggest that Buffalo made a halftime adjustment to eliminate him as an option for Whitmer, but I honestly am not sure I recognize what a halftime adjustment even is at this point, so who knows?

Reaction Score

Need to keep the play book tight for next week

Reaction Score
Thank god for espn3. How else would I know that RG3's braids are too long to fit under his du rag? This is the kind of investigative reporting ESPN is known for.

Reaction Score
If we don't have multiple coach firings and a new QB by the time the plane takes off from Buffalo, our AD should be looking for work.

Expecting a 20,000 crowd for the big game against USF

Reaction Score
I agree. But maybe the players know the scheme/play calls aren't working. How fired up can you get to go do something that hasn't worked in the past and you know won't work now?

Amen. UConn football is the perfect example of Einstein's definition of insanity.

C

Chief00

If we have not already witnessed it the last 3 years, this game is a total collapse - all facets of the game and heart.

Reaction Score
If we don't have multiple coach firings and a new QB by the time the plane takes off from Buffalo, our AD should be looking for work.

Expecting a 20,000 crowd for the big game against USF

I think we should get a refund for our tickets this year.

Reaction Score
We are seriously losing by 29. I expected a let down....but this is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom