Buffalo Depth Chart is up | The Boneyard

Buffalo Depth Chart is up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Angelo Pruitt starting at DE for Junior/Jennings, with Willman moving back to the 2d team.

Reaction Score
Was thinking (or hoping) that the OL would've been mixed up a bit. But we'll see on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Angelo Pruitt starting at DE for Junior/Jennings, with Willman moving back to the 2d team.

that was in an article this morning somewhere (dez ???)

i think its interesting to have a 300 lb DE on that side. i wonder how it will work out as he learns the position more.

Reaction Score
that was in an article this morning somewhere (dez ???)

i think its interesting to have a 300 lb DE on that side. i wonder how it will work out as he learns the position more.

It's not a disadvantage on running downs. The problem, of course, is you don't anticipate the same level of pass rush from a guy that big.

Reaction Score
It's not a disadvantage on running downs. The problem, of course, is you don't anticipate the same level of pass rush from a guy that big.

i agree. i wonder if he has any quickness. thats something we wouldnt normally need to know from a DT, but from a DE theres almost nothing more important.
will be interesting for sure.

Reaction Score
Pruitt's recruiting tape was impressive. He had several long touchdowns from the rb position. I don't know if he is defensive end quickness at 300lbs, but he could definitely move.

Reaction Score
The depth chart was not accurate last week. Pruitt started at DE last week, played most of the game there and was ineffective. For some unknown reason, Willman and Norris barely played, while producing in the previous three games. Campeni was also in the same boat, barely played after producing well in the previous three games...........baffling

Reaction Score
The depth chart was not accurate last week. Pruitt started at DE last week, played most of the game there and was ineffective. For some unknown reason, Willman and Norris barely played, while producing in the previous three games. Campeni was also in the same boat, barely played after producing well in the previous three games...........baffling

HOW DARE YOU??!?!?!?! Coaches know best!! Ye shet yer moufph!

Reaction Score

If you really don't see a difference between people questioning why players they've seen perform are not playing versus why players who they haven't seen perform not playing I feel badly for you.

Reaction Score
If you really don't see a difference between people questioning why players they've seen perform are not playing versus why players who they haven't seen perform not playing I feel badly for you.

....... BL....., really? You took that as serious? I knew somebody would miss the sarcasm dripping off the screen all over your keyboard, I just didn't expect it to be you. Should have put a humor disclaimer in the fine print.

Reaction Score
....... BL....., really? You took that as serious? I knew somebody would miss the sarcasm dripping off the screen all over your keyboard, I just didn't expect it to be you. Should have put a humor disclaimer in the fine print.

my bad. Didn't seem that way when I read it.

Reaction Score

Well let's see:

1. You see 3 players play and they do well (as far as you see) and 1 does poorly and the coach plays the 1 and not the 3.
2. You have a player who gets good reviews from media in practice, has good size and speed yet does not play at all.

You don't think that if you really see the coaches as being so dumb that something as obvious at #1 above occurs (at least in your eyes) that it doesn't make it more likely that the coach making the incorrect decision in #1 might also be screwing up #2?

Come on, even you have to see the normal progression and increased likeliness based on a sample of someones actions. So, if you are confident your client lies to you about "A" (but can't categorically prove it) and then swears he is telling the truth about "B"(which you have less knowledge of) - your thoughts on "A" don't impact your thoughts on "B"?

Reaction Score
Look, I like Dez, but go back and read his stuff - Whitmer is the 2d coming of Dan Marino; Shak Phillips will be an all-american; the OL is hitting it, etc. Go back to last year and you'll see similar posts. The media, what little we have, has not been very good at evaluating talent. But i think you are right, the staff is conspiring against the school, the players, the team, and the fans by playing guys they don't believe can perform as well, just to see how many posts we will be logged on to the BY. What you actually uncovered is that Dan is simply trying to improve hits here by getting the coaches to infuriate the fanbase.

Reaction Score
Well let's see:

1. You see 3 players play and they do well (as far as you see) and 1 does poorly and the coach plays the 1 and not the 3.
2. You have a player who gets good reviews from media in practice, has good size and speed yet does not play at all.

You don't think that if you really see the coaches as being so dumb that something as obvious at #1 above occurs (at least in your eyes) that it doesn't make it more likely that the coach making the incorrect decision in #1 might also be screwing up #2?

Come on, even you have to see the normal progression and increased likeliness based on a sample of someones actions. So, if you are confident your client lies to you about "A" (but can't categorically prove it) and then swears he is telling the truth about "B"(which you have less knowledge of) - your thoughts on "A" don't impact your thoughts on "B"?
Not sure what you're talking about...if this is some hypothetical then ok...I'm not so sure that Dez isn't just a bit of a homer in his evaluations...everyone is always great...if you're from Connecticut you're even better...(no offense Dez if you read this. I actually love your stuff...)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Look, I like Dez, but go back and read his stuff - Whitmer is the 2d coming of Dan Marino; Shak Phillips will be an all-american; the OL is hitting it, etc. Go back to last year and you'll see similar posts. The media, what little we have, has not been very good at evaluating talent. But i think you are right, the staff is conspiring against the school, the players, the team, and the fans by playing guys they don't believe can perform as well, just to see how many posts we will be logged on to the BY. What you actually uncovered is that Dan is simply trying to improve hits here by getting the coaches to infuriate the fanbase.

u talking about me? what am i doing?

Reaction Score
I don't know much about Pruitt but I like the fact that he is 296#. I think the Husky D missed have Jesse Joseph's size last week as compared to Norriss' 230#.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom