BS dunks after practice | The Boneyard

BS dunks after practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When Geno was recruiting her, he did say she would dunk at some point in her four years. He said it on the old Geno show on CPTV to show how long ago he predicted it.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
When Geno was recruiting her, he did say she would dunk at some point in her four years. He said it on the old Geno show on CPTV to show how long ago he predicted it.

I thought he said it about Maya, too, though not sure about that.

Much more likely with Stewie, but ... I would still bet it doesn't happen. Just my guess.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sure, already posted yesterday, I believe. But that looked pretty effortless and left (goofy) handed at that.

SMU game as good as any if she's going to do it this year.

Reaction Score
Sure, already posted yesterday, I believe. But that looked pretty effortless and left (goofy) handed at that.

SMU game as good as any if she's going to do it this year.
Yeah I was gonna say seemed pretty easy. It wasn't like some of the other dunks I've seen by women players where you could barely call it a dunk. I'd like to see her do it. Now that would be the ultimate "we have Stewie and you don't" statement.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought he said it about Maya, too, though not sure about that.

Much more likely with Stewie, but ... I would still bet it doesn't happen. Just my guess.
I don't recall Geno saying that about Maya, but he may have.

I think she tried one on a breakaway early on, maybe her first year, and lost the handle on it. I'm not sure if she made the hoop, but I think she did. Geno told her he didn't care whether she dunked or not, as long as she made the basket. That became her attitude.

One factor was that Maya's legs get tired and her lift diminishes over the course of the game. So trying to dunk with 8 minutes left in the game is much harder than early on.

I may prefer Maya's signature finger roll to a dunk. Someday, there will be a statue of that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom