Brian Lemelle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brian Lemelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
HUGE commitment.. absolutely HUGE... productive kid... I really liked our chances when I saw he took an OV to Iowa with 4 other WRs...

Looks like we finally took one from Iowa! His offer list is quite impressive and leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy that kid with his ability chose UConn over all other offers.

Reaction Score
Dez just tweeted it was Hughes and not Weist.

Regardless another great get and this class continues to get even better. Come on Laray!

Desmond Conner (@desmondconner)
1/28/13, 6:15 PM
Nice job by #UConnFootball coach Hank Hughes on landing WR Lemelle, too

Weist was on him from Cincy... So it was a team effort.

Reaction Score
have we ever had two commitments in the top 100 at a skill position? bradley and Lemelle, don't forget Thomas who is one of the best players in the state. Nice some playmakers on offense.

Reaction Score
I think we addressed the TE and WR positions quite well this year. Now lets get a couple "Big Uglies" to round out the class.
Need holes opened and protection for the rest of the pack. Agree big ugly time......

Reaction Score
Just took another look at the schools this kid had offered. Very impressed

Reaction Score
Huge recruiting day today. I am REALLY excited for the season to start.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Brian!!!

Reaction Score
YES ... yesterday was a good day. Hope Today bring's more gifts. Then ... everyone signs next Weds. with a surprise or 2.

Reaction Score
Yay! Yay! Yay! F*%#!ng YAY! And if the offensive lineman from VA(Chasz Wright) is eligible to enroll at UConn then more Yay's

Reaction Score
http://blog.pennlive.com/pa-recruiting/2013/01/bishop_mcdevitt_wr_brian_lemel_1.html

Based on this article it is doubtful we get Lemelle without Weist. It looks like last year's disappointing season will pay dividends down the road, if Christen makes that field goal against Temple we make a bowl game and GDL might still be the offensive coordinator and Lamelle goes to another school.

Lamelle is the all time leading receiver in Pennsylvania history! He is easily the most polished WR recruit to ever come to UCONN. I don't care if Difton had 4 stars he didn't have the offers that Lamelle has. This kid along with Guttierez will give us the deep threats we didn't have last year.

Reaction Score
http://blog.pennlive.com/pa-recruiting/2013/01/bishop_mcdevitt_wr_brian_lemel_1.html

Based on this article it is doubtful we get Lemelle without Weist. It looks like last year's disappointing season will pay dividends down the road, if Christen makes that field goal against Temple we make a bowl game and GDL might still be the offensive coordinator and Lamelle goes to another school.

Lamelle is the all time leading receiver in Pennsylvania history! He is easily the most polished WR recruit to ever come to UCONN. I don't care if Difton had 4 stars he didn't have the offers that Lamelle has. This kid along with Guttierez will give us the deep threats we didn't have last year.

Lamelle said Weist will be his position coach. Weist is OC and WR coach? Works for me.

Reaction Score
Lemelle looks so smooth in his videos, and so polished, on the other end Dhameer Bradley looks so explosive. I think these two are crucial to the recruiting class and the future of this program. The staff really focused on the offensive skill positions this class. Need to see one more RB, come on down Laray Smith and one more OL type, Chaz Wright.

Reaction Score
Did l see he was 2nd team Parade All American? Did we know that?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Lemelle looks so smooth in his videos, and so polished, on the other end Dhameer Bradley looks so explosive. I think these two are crucial to the recruiting class and the future of this program. The staff really focused on the offensive skill positions this class. Need to see one more RB, come on down Laray Smith and one more OL type, Chaz Wright.

Yes indeed, Lemelle has shades of Victor Cruz to me.

Reaction Score
Dead horse alert: A big key to next season's success will be how much improvment we see in the O-line. The QB, whoever it turns out to be, needs more time to get the ball out to the playmakers without constantly being under duress from the pass rush.

Reaction Score
Hard to argue w/play of OL, but it is a 2-way street - this O needs WRs who can create space, and we have not had that in, well, forever. There were times Whitmer had time, he just had no one getting open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom