Breezyyy14 and Stewie | The Boneyard

Breezyyy14 and Stewie

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Rich Elliott ‏@elliottctpost 21h
.@UofLWBB coach Jeff Walz on @bre_stewart30 and @Breezyyy14: `They’re unbelievable They’re two of the Top 10 players in the country.' #UConn

[URL='https://twitter.com/elliottctpost']Rich Elliott ‏@elliottctpost 21h
Geno: @bre_stewart30 and @Breezyyy14 `have been as good individually and as good a combination as we’ve had in a long, long time.' #UConn

Rich Elliott ‏@elliottctpost 21h
Geno on @bre_stewart30 and @Breezyyy14: `The fact that they have a lot of confidence in themselves I think that says it all.' #UConn
[/URL]

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The two of them will easily make WBCA AA. Breanna will make AP first team AA, and Breezy might as well. Either way, the WBCA award will re-validate Bria's place on the Huskies of Honor wall, and both honors, plus possibly NPOY, will guarantee STewie's place there.

All about the continuum of greatness. Damn, I'm going to miss Bria.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bria is moving up the UConn career charts. I think she could be an AP AA, but she should make ALL of the 10-player teams. She turned it around in the post-season last year. Despite a really bad shooting night at Maryland, she has had a stellar season. She's in statistical categories with just Maya and Diana. She has passed several greats in career scoring. And she's 25-3 in post-season play, which is close to Kelly's and Maya's performance. She's a confident, aggressive, skilled, and successful player and person.

Reaction Score
Most of the UConn players have nicknames, but up to this point I wasn't aware that Bria Hartley (uniform #14) had one. It's "Breezy" per her Twitter handle "Breezyyy14". So shall it be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom