branford commits | The Boneyard

branford commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where else has this been confirmed? Just making sure HFD isn't pulling a Dez/Scout. I've seen nothing anywhere.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Where else has this been confirmed? Just making sure HFD isn't pulling a Dez/Scout. I've seen nothing anywhere.

im so cold(hearted) that i decided to break news today earlier then uconn. thats all.

Attachments

• ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 104

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i hope he walks on in bball with fuchs 1 day...

Reaction Score
Who am I to doubt HFD ;)

Jalan Branford (@jb3_branford)
2/4/13, 6:37 PM
Made my decision, I will be attending the University of Connecticut next year. #huskienation #blessed

... But check out this connection.

Donyell Marshall (@Dmarsh42)
2/4/13, 6:55 PM
Congrats to a former DMF AAU player of mine @jb3_branford for committing to play football for Uconn today. Welcome 2 da Fam. Proud of U.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who am I to doubt HFD ;)

Jalan Branford (@jb3_branford)
2/4/13, 6:37 PM
Made my decision, I will be attending the University of Connecticut next year. #huskienation #blessed

... But check out this connection.

Donyell Marshall (@Dmarsh42)
2/4/13, 6:55 PM
Congrats to a former DMF AAU player of mine @jb3_branford for committing to play football for Uconn today. Welcome 2 da Fam. Proud of U.

he committed either late yesterday or early this morning. i think he waited a bit to announce it to the masses. welcome jalan!!! i saw on twitter the other day over the weekend that DM had a connection. i think we are in good hsape with his son for next year also btw. i like what i have read and seen on branford especially for the position etc. if we didn't land him then we were prob going to lock up the windsor kid. who knows we still have a bit of room left...like i said in another thread today, time to start throwing weight back and forth with warde and susan. 2 sides to every game.

Reaction Score
On Dez's chat he mentioned that Branford is going to prep school and hasn't committed to UConn at all.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
On Dez's chat he mentioned that Branford is going to prep school and hasn't committed to UConn at all.

i heard dez say laray smith was visiting also

lol who knows at this point but this is out there...

and this

and then there is my info which says he picked uconn over a buffalo offer monday morning.

maybe just now academics are a issue or soemthing? who knows, we shall find out. but to say hes not committed is a stretch...i mean prep school just makes him a 2104 recruit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom