Brandon Randolph | The Boneyard

Brandon Randolph

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
UCONN has offered 2017 @PSACardinals guard Brandon Randolph (@brandolph902), per @PSACardinals. @JamieShaw5 @Coach_Rick57

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
6-foot-5 SG from Yonkers. Only other elite team to offer is Louisville, though there are a number of mid-table ACC, Big East, etc. offers for him.

Consensus top 75 player in the class. And yes, he plays the same spot as Hamidou - not sure what, if anything, that means.

Reaction Score
Makes sense as Chaundee Brown doesn't appear to be UConn bound.

Randolph is a shooter with some length. He's 6'5 and lanky.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Makes sense as Chaundee Brown doesn't appear to be UConn bound.

Randolph is a shooter with some length. He's 6'5 and lanky.

Where is Chaundee looking? UF? I don't follow it close but live down here.

Reaction Score
We will need a backup for Ham at the SG spot. Purvis will be gone.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Where is Chaundee looking? UF? I don't follow it close but live down here.
UF, KU and Maryland seem to be the front-runners.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Man our staff certainly loves them some PSA players

"We really want this Hamidou kid, let's recruit his whole team and even his cousin, heck let's even ship in one of our commits from Florida to play with him...actually scratch that, didn't work out so well"

Reaction Score
Man our staff certainly loves them some PSA players

"We really want this Hamidou kid, let's recruit his whole team and even his cousin, heck let's even ship in one of our commits from Florida to play with him...actually scratch that, didn't work out so well"
Different PSA. Hamidou is Putnam Science Academy. This is Pro Scholars Athletics.

Reaction Score
I'd have to go back and find my Hoophall program, but I think in the Hoophall clip, #1 is Mohamad Bamba we have offered, and that #22 or #32 is that Cam Reddish we have offered. Both on that Westtown PA team with Randolph

Reaction Score
Mohamad Bamba top 10ish

That makes sense. Watching the video the big guy appraise on occasion, looks like he gets up and down the floor like a guard and can handle while having great length. Nice team huh?

Reaction Score
Sweet stroke, nice game.

Who's their big guy? Any good?
I looked up their roster on MaxPreps - #22 is Cam Reddish #32 is Anthony Ochefu who is likely the brother or relative of a National Champion because he is built the same and its a PA team. #2 is Brandon Randolph, but according to the roster #11 is Mohamed Bamba, and #1 is a Nijja Hunter. In spite of the roster list I'm still going to say that in that game clip at Hoophall, #1 is Bamba. My wife says I will never admit i'm wrong, even times when there is evidence I'm wrong. I guess this could be one of those times. Eventually, I'll find that Hoophall program with the roster and settle the matter in my head. And for the record, the big guy #35 in dark uniform is the McD AllAmerican 270lb center (I think Azibuke?) who had a couple thunderous dunks in that game but was a complete non factor on both ends.

Reaction Score
I looked up their roster on MaxPreps - #22 is Cam Reddish #32 is Anthony Ochefu who is likely the brother or relative of a National Champion because he is built the same and its a PA team. #2 is Brandon Randolph, but according to the roster #11 is Mohamed Bamba, and #1 is a Nijja Hunter. In spite of the roster list I'm still going to say that in that game clip at Hoophall, #1 is Bamba. My wife says I will never admit i'm wrong, even times when there is evidence I'm wrong. I guess this could be one of those times. Eventually, I'll find that Hoophall program with the roster and settle the matter in my head. And for the record, the big guy #35 in dark uniform is the McD AllAmerican 270lb center (I think Azibuke?) who had a couple thunderous dunks in that game but was a complete non factor on both ends.

I will take Ochefu too if he becomes like the Nova namesake. Wish we had that guy this year we would have been oodles better. Thanks for the insight. I like Randolph though.

Reaction Score
haha ooops. Putnam Science Academy, Pro Scholars Athletics, Public Service Announcement...too many PSAs to keep track of
Or what they term at Louisville a Prostitution Services Agreement
Or at UNC what they think is "Proper Student Assistance"

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

I feel so old asking this, but is that good or bad? Happy Money guys seem good, but I dont know what purple devil represents.

Now get off my lawn!

Reaction Score
I feel so old asking this, but is that good or bad? Happy Money guys seem good, but I dont know what purple devil represents.

Now get off my lawn!
Purple devil guy means intrigued or determined. It's like giving a devilish grin.

But sir, we need to get the ball we hit back there...

Reaction Score
Visiting Oregon tomorrow and apparently had a visit from Tom Crean recently which is not one of his final four teams. The Cuse crew is pretty hot and heavy that they are going to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom