OT: - Bouknight and Whaley playing together in Bridgeport, CT tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Bouknight and Whaley playing together in Bridgeport, CT tomorrow

Reaction Score
I have no skin in the game here, but I can tell you with almost absolute certainty that there is zero correlation between attendance at a meaningless G League game and how well UConn would draw if it decided to play again in Bridgeport. My guess is that UConn would sell out. Quickly.
I was there last night. Yes the crowd was small but lively. I was also there when the women played this past March to a sold out stadium.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I enjoyed watching the Huskies beat Columbia there during, I think, a Brimah/Hamilton year. It was during the holiday break, and very convenient for coastal CT fans.

They played there two years in a row (‘14 championship year vs. Eastern Washington and the next vs. Columbia) - both were well attended (I was also at the Columbia game). They drew 9,200 in that first one. Thought it might become a winter break trend but they never went back, I thought it was actually a nice place to watch a game.

Reaction Score
They played there two years in a row (‘14 championship year vs. Eastern Washington and the next vs. Columbia) - both were well attended (I was also at the Columbia game). They drew 9,200 in that first one. Thought it might become a winter break trend but they never went back, I thought it was actually a nice place to watch a game.
The eastern Washington game sold out too. I was there and it was great!

Reaction Score
I have no skin in the game here, but I can tell you with almost absolute certainty that there is zero correlation between attendance at a meaningless G League game and how well UConn would draw if it decided to play again in Bridgeport. My guess is that UConn would sell out. Quickly.

I agree. Right off the metro north stop, bunch of people who can't normally make games in NYC or FFC would go. Don't think it would be an issue. Wasn't 8 years ago or whenever they last did it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom