Both Funny and Damn Fine Game Analysis | The Boneyard

Both Funny and Damn Fine Game Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...ed-Louisville-women-only-so-far-against-UConn

Jeff's presser, Geno's and Louisville players are on the page above. Walz gives you a great look at what they did not execute in losing - Geno has some things to say about the NCAA tourney. His finest moment? What if they send you to Louisville? "I'll think the committee spent the night in the bourbon bar here." Another great zinger involves that bar, Stewie, Geno and Bria.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I liked his comment about Shoni's promise - "we will beat them some day I promise you that". He called it a Pie Crust Promise - from Mary Poppins - easy to make, and easy to break. Really good article tho. Good writer. And I agree with Geno. I'm not sure that L'ville will be a 1 seed since they likely will lose 1 more time to UCONN. UCONN needs to be the 1 seed in Lincoln. And they need to have ND on the other side of the bracket. ND and Stanford should be the 1 seeds on their side of the bracket. UCONN and WVU/Baylor/SC should be the 1 seeds on the other side of the bracket...

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Very nice interviews, and Jeff's analysis of the problems of trying to match up with UConn over long periods was great. Also enjoyed both his and the Cards players accounts of what it's been like playing at venues around the country and having huge crowds of Native Americans coming out to see them, and last night's turnout with the Cayuse and Umatilla tribes members on the floor for Shoni and the seniors for the ceremony was spectacular. Great program, and I'm sure it's very appreciated that the players are out there signing autographs until late in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom