Boneyard halftime meeting on Sunday? | The Boneyard

Boneyard halftime meeting on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this an extended halftime for Saturday's West Chester game or are you asking about halftime for the Nov. 9 game vs Post?

Reaction Score
Is this an extended halftime for Saturday's West Chester game or are you asking about halftime for the Nov. 9 game vs Post?
The West Chester game is on Sunday, Nov 2. At least that's what my ticket says. Blake is referring correctly to Sunday's game.

Reaction Score
The West Chester game is on Sunday, Nov 2. At least that's what my ticket says. Blake is referring correctly to Sunday's game.

You are correct, I marked my calendar wrong.
Wow, 1st mistake I ever made.:oops: Even worse, I have to wait one more day to get a report on the team.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
YES Boneyard meeting will be by section 217 as always. At Halftime. Blake hope to see you there my friend. Lurkers are welcome too. Would love to meet you.

Reaction Score
I'd like to drive up Sunday for the Nov. 2 pre-season game. Think tickets will be available at Gampel?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'll be at this game Sunday, but I'm taking my little girl. Thus, I'll be attending to her rather than socializing. :)

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Probably best you not expose your young lass to the likes of us Boneyarders. Keep her innocent for as long as you can. ;)
I've walked past the Boneyard meetings with my son many times.
Rather than stop, introduce myself and chat, I point out the group to him and use it as a teaching opportunity. :D

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
YES Boneyard meeting will be by section 217 as always. At Halftime...
-Thanks for this reminder -very helpful.

-Thanks as well to everyone else providing insight and recommendations on preferred ways obtain tickets and enjoy the games.

-With the new season just about to start, with new Boneyard members posting they are attending their first games, and with still other ‘Yarders’ (like me) who've been on the board a while but may be attending games for the first time, … your advice about various options to get tickets, preferred ways to enjoy the games, meeting with yarders, etc. is very much appreciated.*

- Question: (also raised earlier, above, by HR): When driving to Gampel for these pre-season games: is it normally very safe to (just to arrive on Campus without ticket and) plan on tickets being available for sale at the Gampel box office, as long as we don’t mind sitting on a bench seat?

(*Not that also monitoring our players’ fluctuating height each month isn't fascinating:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom