Boeheim's post game presser | The Boneyard

Boeheim's post game presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any coach who is getting just 7/5 from Roberson sucks!!! The kid is a stud, never set a play up - Howard and all those guys dribbling around aimlessly - awful coaching!

Reaction Score
Any coach who is getting just 7/5 from Roberson sucks!!! The kid is a stud, never set a play up - Howard and all those guys dribbling around aimlessly - awful coaching!

What happened to Lydon too? Guy was great last year. I was really unimpressed with Syracuse's team. They were terrible. White was supposed to make them better. Is it because they don't have a true pg?

Reaction Score
Anyone capture the KO presser?

oopps, here it is - only 2 minutes of it.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
What happened to Lydon too? Guy was great last year. I was really unimpressed with Syracuse's team. They were terrible. White was supposed to make them better. Is it because they don't have a true pg?

Howard has a 6.3:1.6 A:TO ratio. That's not a true PG?

Reaction Score
Howard has a 6.3:1.6 A:TO ratio. That's not a true PG?

Take out N. Florida, SC St and Colgate and tell me what you get. Not always just the numbers bud. Kid came in as a 2 guard.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Take out N. Florida, SC St and Colgate and tell me what you get. Not always just the numbers bud. Kid came in as a 2 guard.

Hardly terrible: 7 ppg, 3.4 apg, 1.4 tpg in 22 mpg.

I agree that stats aren't everything. But how many 2G's have 11 ast, 1 to games?

Reaction Score
No way to know in advance about Larrier; but we could have used White. Too bad we couldn't close.

Reaction Score
Honestly, as i posted before, this is not a good cuse team. I thought both teams last night were imposters and not worth of the jersey. Just terrible bball all around. I mean really ugly stuff.

Reaction Score
Honestly, as i posted before, this is not a good cuse team. I thought both teams last night were imposters and not worth of the jersey. Just terrible bball all around. I mean really ugly stuff.

L = ugly

W = ugly WIN

Like our ugly better than yours!;)

Reaction Score
Lydon is ice cold though. Once he turns it on and Battle gets more experience, you guys will turn it around. And feel free to, because we need this win to look as good as possible.

Reaction Score
No way to know in advance about Larrier; but we could have used White. Too bad we couldn't close.
White should have come here!
Tiny sample size but White has been a bust in all 3 major games for Cuse so far this year. He's a good player but hasn't exactly been helping his team. Seems like a solid guy in that presser but word is he bailed on Nebraska last minute and only cares about getting his NBA shot. Would much rather have Larrier and even without him I'll let our younger guys develop and get major burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom