"Bob Diaco is a great hire for UConn"...Quote of the Day | The Boneyard

"Bob Diaco is a great hire for UConn"...Quote of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jim Rome was having a man crush with the hiring of Bob Diaco after his interview with him on his show today. He even said after the interview how could a kid not want to play for this guy..Bob Diaco is a great hire for UConn..Great press for the football program waiting for some good recruits to join the party...Go Huskies...

Reaction Score
wonder who hathaway would have replced coach p with

Reaction Score
Himself...then asked the BOT for an even BIGGER raise because of the money he saved them...total A S S H A T!!!

Reaction Score
Give him a raise. Make him a lifer for UConn if he does well in the next few years. He seems like he's willing to stay for a long time. He is honored to be our coach. We just need to have better showings as fans and I also think he has the charisma to create a very large and passionate fanbase.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I got to meet HCBD tonight and shake his hand. It was really hard to let his hand go as I was gazing into his eyes and welcoming him to Connecticut. I'm fairly sure if the handshake had lasted a second longer he would have been reconsidering taking this job and going back to ND. It was like the time I met John Stamos- but better. I might have a man-crush.

He seemed really happy to be meeting the fans and shaking hands. It was pretty cool and he seemed like he either had a ton of coffee/red bull prior or he's a very excitable guy.

Then he sprouted wings and a halo, and ascended back to his seat as the student section erupted into Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.

Reaction Score
Really think its time to get away from Hathaway and Edsall, and P. That's in the past lets look to the future. Only thing I like about our past as a football program is the joy we had when we won to go to the Fiesta Bowl. Now lets move on boys its Diaco time.

Reaction Score
Never mind UVM ended its gridiron program decades ago, undoubtedly Hathaway would have hired a Catamounts' assistant football coach. :rolleyes:
no, I was thinking of a Vermont High School coach, not UVM. (Somebody ranked Vermont as the worst High School football state.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom