Blue Pass parking question | The Boneyard

Blue Pass parking question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
New season ticket holder this year, and there are several other friends who have purchase mini plans. We obviously want to tailgate together and up to now, mini plans can't purchase Blue lot passes(I know the AD talked a little about this yesterday and that may change depending upon availability). My question is does buying a Blue pass make sense under these circumstances given that the available lots are far from the Blue pass area? If anyone has any suggestions based upon past experience, it would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
It seems like Benedict will be allowing for mini plan and single game fans to access Blue lot. Also seems like in the first hour you can park wherever so you may be all set. Blue lot was great and obviously very close to stadium.

I will say for the last 5 years we have been parking at the PW Aircraft Club across the street. I almost hate to recommend it because word is out and it is getting more crowded (even as attendance has dipped) but it is a much better place to tailgate in my opinion. A lot more room, actual bathrooms, less restrictions (we bring a fire pit during cold weather games). $15 a game last year.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
if you wanna park close and together you can purchase grey lot passes and sell the ones you don't use.

Reaction Score
I just bought ST's this morning, they should be mailed to me before the 1st right? Sorry to hijack the thread for a moment but didn't want to start a new one.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yes, get blue lot passes. Last year, my brother and I played Mr Cute to start the year and parked across Silver Lane. The price was the exact same as our per game cost for blue lot passes but was a farther walk and had much less tailgate atmosphere. I called the ticket office after Nova last year and was able to secure a couple of extra blue lot passes for the rest of the season. Needless to say, I'll never get cute about parking ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom