Blue Lot-Grey Lot-Red Lot | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blue Lot-Grey Lot-Red Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a visitor the Aero Club is awesome. Cheap, grassy fields, heated indoor bathroom...and quick escapes out the back. Within walking distance of two motels too. In fact I rate the Aero Club the best visiting lot in the Big East for visiting fans and gameday cash lot for locals.

My impression of the blue lot walking in from the Aero Club was it kinda sucked. Way too many cars in too small of a place. No thanks.
=======================================
Mark you dont have any other angles for your avatar do you???? Bcuz that would make you the coolest kid on the block if you were willing to share!

Reaction Score
Started in Red Lots when they were just across street and over the knoll from where the white/suites parking is - have migrated now into Blue Lot.

Pros - easiest driving access and egress from any "major" stadium I've been too. Quick access to stadium gates. Less "amateur drinking" and bravado. Love early fall mornings w/ a cocktail, hearty breakfast, college game day on the radio and a few sports pages to peruse.

Cons - having to retrain the parking attendants each year!! They make it so damn difficult and it can be tight w/ back to back tents. BeeGee/Barry Manilow music

Miss parking on the top level of the parking garage (or second from top if weather was crappy) @ Memorial as well.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I miss the original parking setup for the Rent. Parking on the old airstrips. Yeah it made leaving the game a nightmare but it was unique and fit the feel of where the stadium was built. I thought that was really cool. However, thinking more on it, I think I really hated leaving because people were always walking behind your cars as you were trying to leave and it was a nightmare.....It's always interesting to see what they do with parking. I feel like Red lot gets moved to a new place every year!

As for getting to a game this year I'm gonna try my hardest but I've already told the wife that we're going to the Michigan game no matter what. Knowing my luck it'll get cancelled! She's not so keen on bringing a newborn to a game this year so we'll see if this year happens or not.

Reaction Score
While I totally disagree with the comments of lack of eyecandy in Blue Lot (I've seen tons of young lovelies there), I will defend to the death with absolute conviction that Blue Lot offers the best tailgates on site with astounding varieties of menu items.;)

Reaction Score
Thought I would take a poll while were waiting for the season to start.
Which lot do you prefer at The Rent and why? I see pros and cons with each!

Red Lot (The Bad Lands)-
PROS: Some wild partying out there and not a TON of tailgating. I have seen more chix willing to show off their business out there after a few drinks than ANY other lot. In fact, I've NEVER seen it in any lot other than Red!

worthless.gif

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is there still a gold lot? A few years back friends of ours gave is their passes for the USF game in the snow/slush. Best spot ever. Some guy was selling cigars, don't see that in Red Lot!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Is there still a gold lot? A few years back friends of ours gave is their passes for the USF game in the snow/slush. Best spot ever. Some guy was selling cigars, don't see that in Red Lot!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yup... and the Cigar guy comes through the Blue lot as well.

Reaction Score
Yes, gold lot is still there. My favorite of the bunch. Easy access in/out of the stadium and adjacent to Blue if you want to tailgate hop. Tons of room as well. You're not getting the same volume of "candy" as red lot, but great spot if you are with your wife/family and a good group of friends.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Blue is my home... we get 3-5 cars to trek in together, which leaves us space to tailgate and play games... easy in and easy out, tailgate hopping.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
My girlfriend is standing up 4th from the right in that

Reaction Score
Holy God! That is the best UConn football picture ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom