Blidi & Masters - dnp | The Boneyard

Blidi & Masters - dnp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Already heard Blidi hurt his hammy and couldn't go, but what happened with Adam Masters?

Reaction Score
Seriously? Need to have Bhidi. Masters? I'd rather have him then not, but it's only the offense. They're only out there to give the defense a breather. Can Masters pass out of the pocket?

Reaction Score
Your act is getting old. Give it a rest. Masters out with stomach bug.
No issue with Masters. Big issue with the lack of offense. So save your tired old act this isn't Pop Warner . The offense is fair game for criticism.

Reaction Score
No issue with Masters. Big issue with the lack of offense. So save your tired old act this isn't Pop Warner . The offense is fair game for criticism.

We get it... Do you have to add it into every post? Unless you have the booster juice to get a change made. beating us over it time and time and time again isn't gong to get it done. You are not wrong TDH just repetitive. I'll go back into my hole now...

Reaction Score
Here's number four. Get use to it. Kinda like 1st down and Lyle McCombs run up the middle. Again and again.

Reaction Score
We get it... Do you have to add it into every post? Unless you have the booster juice to get a change made. beating us over it time and time and time again isn't gong to get it done. You are not wrong TDH just repetitive. I'll go back into my hole now...

Actually your approach actually has a better chance than sporty's of being heard.

Reaction Score
Here's number four. Get use to it. Kinda like 1st down and Lyle McCombs run up the middle. Again and again.

You have confirmed what most of us have thought. You have a child's mentality, realizing that negative attention, is better than no attention at all.

Continue to make yourself look foolish. I'm done.

Reaction Score

Guess what???? We won!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member