Blatter wins | The Boneyard

Blatter wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank you Asia and Africa for your incompetence and inability to act like a responsible adult.

Reaction Score
Thank you Asia and Africa for your incompetence and inability to act like a responsible adult.

Asian and African soccer federations act like U.S. politicians. Being happy being financed by somone entirely in return for their support, they make sure they provide the support.

I don't think this is over yet. When U.S. convictions or Swiss indictments come down, I'm not sure EUFA won't make an "our way or we leave" threat. And I'm not sure they don't have more leverage than the rest of the federations.

Reaction Score
Asian and African soccer federations act like U.S. politicians. Being happy being financed by somone entirely in return for their support, they make sure they provide the support.

I don't think this is over yet. When U.S. convictions or Swiss indictments come down, I'm not sure EUFA won't make an "our way or we leave" threat. And I'm not sure they don't have more leverage than the rest of the federations.

They federation heads get personal kickbacks and skim off the FIFA subsidies intended for their football development. In America, Europe and the rest of the ethical world does that, you go to jail. In Africa and Asia that's how they do business and is a big reason why they will live in their own filth into perpetuity.

I'd be surprised if Sepptic Bladder is still in office in two years time. Apparently several investigative reporters have confirmed that they have now handed over documentation to the FBI that implicates Bladder.

The United States, vast portions of CONMEBOL and UEFA are furious at the moment. That's enough juice to really make a scene.

Andrew Jennings
@AAndrewJennings

I gave the FBI the crucial documents that triggered yesterday's arrests. There will be more to come. Blatter is a target.

Reaction Score
The United States, vast portions of CONMEBOL and UEFA are furious at the moment. That's enough juice to really make a scene.

That's a bit of an understatement. If those three federations act in concert, they can make the whole thing go "poof" . . .

Reaction Score
That's a bit of an understatement. If those three federations act in concert, they can make the whole thing go "poof" . . .

Intentional understatement. Many people suspect that Platini's rhetoric is just for show and that he is really a Bladder guy. English FA is throwing a fit, meanwhile Sunil Gulati has softened his stance. But that's all about the 2026 World Cup.

Reaction Score
Some folks believe that Sepp was desperate to keep the Presidency because he feels he may need FIFA's deep pockets for legal defense should the Swiss and/or US prosecutors come for him.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It's time for these folks to back their words or stop talking. Blatter won, time to pull out the rug or else this whole thing is a crock. I can accept that this world is corrupt. What I can't wrap my head around is how FIFA and Blatter are basically laughing in everyone's face while flaunting their corruption for all to see and still nothing will be done about it.

UEFA, English FA, any other nations can talk all they want about how they should pull out or boycott but until they do something about it, this whole thing is just a crock. As someone said, if UEFA, USA, and CONMEBOL all join together, this whole thing can come apart at its seems. Until then, those confederations are all part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom