Billy Preston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Billy Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was hoping this was Bill S. Preston, Esq.

billspreston.jpg

Reaction Score
As long as we get Zach Brown, MAL, and Hammy we are all set for 2017.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I kid you not, this thread popped up right after I finished watching a video of "Don't Let Me Down" from the rooftop sessions.

Reaction Score
As long as we get Zach Brown, MAL, and Hammy we are all set for 2017.

I am crossing my fingers, but don't we also have a few other 'ships to fill as well?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I am crossing my fingers, but don't we also have a few other 'ships to fill as well?
Yes. I'd expect at least 5 total newcomers in the class of 2017.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
He looks like a bad@$$ motherfather. Sign'em up!

413E2EFRRML._SX300_.jpg

outta-space.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Lol. It's the same top 4 as before when he claimed it was not in order. Looks like we finished fifth then.

So we weren't really in it then. No worries.

Reaction Score
Yes. I'd expect at least 5 total newcomers in the class of 2017.

Not sure about that. After next season, the only departures will be Purv, Brimah, and Facey. 3 out, 3 in.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Not sure about that. After next season, the only departures will be Purv, Brimah, and Facey. 3 out, 3 in.
Cassell makes four. We also still have an open scholarship (that we may not fill), and there's a decent likelihood that DHam goes as well, which means we have as many as six spots open.

2017-18 roster as of now:
PG: Adams (Jr), Gilbert (So)
SG: n/a
SF: Hamilton (Sr), Larrier (Jr), Jackson (So)
PF: Durham (So), Diarra (So)
C: Enoch (Jr), Brown (Fr)

That makes nine, including Hamilton (which - again - I think is unlikely), and including one guy (Brown) incoming with the Class of '17.

Adding MAL and Diallo brings us up to 11, and leaves us with enough room for another wing (Samuels) and another big (William), as well as the possibility of one free scholarship.

Reaction Score
Cassell makes four. We also still have an open scholarship (that we may not fill), and there's a decent likelihood that DHam goes as well, which means we have as many as six spots open.

2017-18 roster as of now:
PG: Adams (Jr), Gilbert (So)
SG: n/a
SF: Hamilton (Sr), Larrier (Jr), Jackson (So)
PF: Durham (So), Diarra (So)
C: Enoch (Jr), Brown (Fr)

That makes nine, including Hamilton (which - again - I think is unlikely), and including one guy (Brown) incoming with the Class of '17.

Adding MAL and Diallo brings us up to 11, and leaves us with enough room for another wing (Samuels) and another big (William), as well as the possibility of one free scholarship.

Ok. I'm assuming Cassell won't be back. I just don't think he'll stick around to sit on the bench. But you're right if Cassell does stay and Hamilton leaves then I would expect 5 newcomers.

Reaction Score
Ok. I'm assuming Cassell won't be back. I just don't think he'll stick around to sit on the bench. But you're right if Cassell does stay and Hamilton leaves then I would expect 5 newcomers.
I don't know what to make of this post, because it feels like you're talking about a player transferring (a no-no) but after next year, when that player will be graduating.

I'm so confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul