Big Recruiting Weekend for Lady Vols | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big Recruiting Weekend for Lady Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
This weekend at Tenn is the most excitement that Tenn fans will see all season.
I'm real excited about seeing this freshman class.

Reaction Score
I think he may get into coaching.

I always liked Peyton Manning who is a great player, but my Giants do have his younger brother who has one more championship then Peyton.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Fade to Barbara Streisand's "The Way We Were"...

Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty orange-colored memories
Of the way we were

Scattered passes,
Of the points we left behind
Fouls we gave to the opponent
For the way we were

Can it be that the offense was so simple then?
Is it just enough to rebound every miss?
If we had the chance to shoot the ball again
Tell me, would we? Could we?

Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
Final fours are so hard remember
So long ago, we just simply forget
So it's the winning
We will try to remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...

Reaction Score
Is it true that the LVs just signed Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James? :)
That report is total Bosh!

But they did get verbals from Blaise Pastor and Juwanna Dunket, a deadly run-and-gun pair.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Saw a couple of tweets and retweets that indicate November 10th might be a big day in recruiting. Besides Erica McCall, Linnae Harper, Mercedes Russell might be announcing their decision then. If they are you can bet there will be others. I suspect we're going to see another 3 or 4 players announce for one school. It just might be the Lady Vols

Because I included Erica McCall in this post, doesn't mean I think Erica ends up with the Lady Vols. I happen to think the Lady Vols will have a good possibly great recruiting class.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Saw a couple of tweets and retweets that indicate November 10th might be a big day in recruiting. Besides Erica McCall, Linnae Harper, Mercedes Russell might be announcing their decision then. If they are you can bet there will be others. I suspect we're going to see another 3 or 4 players announce for one school. It just might be the Lady Vols

Because I included Erica McCall in this post, doesn't mean I think Erica ends up with the Lady Vols. I happen to think the Lady Vols will have a good possibly great recruiting class.
McCall has or had indicated she will announce a few days before that about Nov. 4th if I remember correctly. I remember the date because it is my dad's birthday.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller's blog on October 15th indicates Erica will make her decision on November 10th.

Blog - Link

McCall has or had indicated she will announce a few days before that about Nov. 4th if I remember correctly. I remember the date because it is my dad's birthday.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Why don't they just announce on Nov 6 and we can have coverage of their announcements interrupted to tell us who will be President for the next four years. Group commitments, group announcements, twitter-fests, adult fans following them on twitter, etc. Give me the no-drama of Breanna, Morgan and Moriah any day.

Reaction Score
Why don't they just announce on Nov 6 and we can have coverage of their announcements interrupted to tell us who will be President for the next four years. Group commitments, group announcements, twitter-fests, adult fans following them on twitter, etc. Give me the no-drama of Breanna, Morgan and Moriah any day.

UCONN Great post! I agree."Give me the no drama of Breanna,Morgan,and Moriah any day." For me,kids who announce when they have decided are more likely to be UCONN type kids!

I do expect Tenn to get a group of big name kids!

Duke gettting another top kid,#10 Chidom has given them another very impressive class,while only losing one Sr! I expect them to be ranked #2 behind us!
Of course Athlon will rank them #1;)
Ira

UCONN345678

L'ville fan in Husky Clothing
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Louisville on the recruiting war for Mercedes. Mercedes is talented offensively but very thin. She is going to have to put on a lot of muscle or she is going to have trouble playing the center position in college. Jeff is a much better coach than Holly and she is going to have trouble coaching with out Pat. What I am saying is Mercedes would most likely develop better under Walz rather than Warlick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom