Big East Tourney | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Tourney

Reaction Score
I paid $157 through Ticket Master which I thought was a great deal considering I can see 10 games (avg $15 per game) over four days. I can't tell you the last time I paid $15 for a ticket to a college basketball game, men's or women's.
Ww! That is a smoking deal!

Reaction Score
If I get this right, we play Butler/Providence on Saturday, and if we win that one we play Marquette/Villanova on Sunday. And if we win that one, it's on to Creighton/SH/DePaul/SJU/G'TownXavier.

Does it look to anyone else like Creighton has the easier half of the bracket. Two more rounds of bully ball against Providence and Marquette or Villanova is not what our girls need just now. They've been slapped scratched clawed hip-checked enough for this season.
"That's the way the 'seeding' crumbles"! I'm picking Butler over Providence (they split the
two seasonal games). Can Marquette beat Villanova at least ONCE this year?? The Golden
Eagles have lost TWICE to the WILDCATS (and Lucy Olsen) by 66- 63 and by 58 - 55. Marquette
has more veteran players and has played a rougher OOC schedule. Karlen and Jordan will overcome
Lucy Olsen's feistiness! Either way UCONN wins on Sunday. On to a third game with
Creigton on Monday! GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Just so that anyone who doesn't understand the 3 Friday games listed as BEDN are actually on Flosports and are listed in the upcoming games on that channel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom