Big East Recruiting Kudos... | The Boneyard

Big East Recruiting Kudos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From Rivals (pretty sure it's non-premium):

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1471501

Matt Cersosimo, Connecticut
Buzz: Wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator Cersosimo made key contributions to Connecticut's recruiting class. He was responsible for bringing in three-star Elkton (Md.) Eastern Christian Academy wide receiver Dhameer Bradley, one of the top recruits for the Huskies. Two-star Burtonsville (Md.) Paint Branch defensive back Thomas Lucas and two-star Windsor (Conn.) defensive end Cole Ormsby were also convinced to commit to Connecticut by Cersosimo.

(Cue up FDNY99 ;))

Jonathan Wholley, Connecticut
Buzz: Linebackers coach Wholley made huge contributions to Connecticut's recruiting class. Covering New York City, among other areas, Wholley secured commitments from three-star Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep tight end Cameron Stapleton, three-star Thornwood (N.Y.) Westlake offensive lineman Tommy Hopkins and three-star Cheshire (Conn.) Cheshire Academy linebacker Cory Jasudowich. Two-star Middle Village (N.Y.) Christ The King tight end Jordan Fuchs and two-star Rockaway Park (N.Y.) Beach Channel defensive tackle Folorunso Fatukasi were recruited by Wholley.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
From Rivals (non-premium):

http://footballrecruiting. /content.asp?CID=1471519

Matt Cersosimo, Connecticut
Buzz: Wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator Cersosimo made key contributions to Connecticut's recruiting class. He was responsible for bringing in three-star Elkton (Md.) Eastern Christian Academy wide receiver Dhameer Bradley, one of the top recruits for the Huskies. Two-star Burtonsville (Md.) Paint Branch defensive back Thomas Lucas and two-star Windsor (Conn.) defensive end Cole Ormsby were also convinced to commit to Connecticut by Cersosimo.

(Cue up FDNY99 ;))

Jonathan Wholley, Connecticut
Buzz: Linebackers coach Wholley made huge contributions to Connecticut's recruiting class. Covering New York City, among other areas, Wholley secured commitments from three-star Brooklyn (N.Y.) Poly Prep tight end Cameron Stapleton, three-star Thornwood (N.Y.) Westlake offensive lineman Tommy Hopkins and three-star Cheshire (Conn.) Cheshire Academy linebacker Cory Jasudowich. Two-star Middle Village (N.Y.) Christ The King tight end Jordan Fuchs and two-star Rockaway Park (N.Y.) Beach Channel defensive tackle Folorunso Fatukasi were recruited by Wholley.

lol sos brings in 3 players. 2 are 2* kids with not a lot of attention and 1 is a good wr who lacks offers but has gotten high praise and he gets "kudos".

wholley is where its at!!!!!he has been doing a great job in what i call the footprint. he is the stud no one is seeing on the trail. trust.

Reaction Score
lol sos brings in 3 players. 2 are 2* kids with not a lot of attention and 1 is a good wr who lacks offers but has gotten high praise and he gets "kudos".

wholley is where its at!!!!!he has been doing a great job in what i call the footprint. he is the stud no one is seeing on the trail. trust.

Really happy with what Wholley was able to do. We know Kermit Buggs recruited the NYC area for Penn State, hoping those two really clean up there in the coming years.

Reaction Score
Fuchs played on a horrible team I believe two wins. Not many scouts went to see his games. He played for a BB school. Hopefully he is way underrated.

Reaction Score
Another example of Wholley bringing it...

UConnReport 8:31am via twitterfeed
In-state QB ready for UConn visit: Junior quarterback Stephen Barmore of Southington, Conn. is already very comf... Post original url/12fxUnx

"I am hoping to familiarize myself more with the campus and the facilities, as well as speak with the coaches that I already know there at length," said Barmore. The in-state quarterback has an interesting connection with one of the UConn coaches. "Coach Wholley usually contacts me to invite me to UConn-related events," said Barmore. "Like I've told you before, I've had somewhat of a relationship with him since my freshman year because his little brother was on my team. I also speak with Coach Day a lot whenever I'm at UConn. I think they're both great coaches and I love working with them when I go to UConn-related events."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom