Big 33 | The Boneyard

Big 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
players announced 2night. we got a couple names to root for. thompson and joseph are commits and we should follow lemelle also. i'm not sure of each players chances for a game invite, hope we get atleast 1 of them in the game...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
there was a change now in the big 33 with adding MD. i guess they used to play in the game then stopped and now they are back? i dont know much aboiut it...

pa roster

junior made it as a DE. congrats to him. everyone give him a s/o on twitter for that. begs the question, is he a DE in college vs a LB? seems like we have really loaded up at the lb/de positions this class.
lemelle also made it, he does not have a twitter, maybe a fbook user here can track him down...

are we on a couple years streak of having a player in the big 33? i think its a nice acomplishment if so.

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 8:22pm via TweetDeck
#UConn football commit Junior Joseph selected to play in Big 33 Classic

Saturday, January 12, 2013

UConn recruit selected to play in Big 33 Classic

UConn commit Junior Joseph, a linebacker out of Wilson High School in West Lawn, Pa., was one of 34 players selected to play for the Pennsylvania squad in the Big 33 Classic

The Pennsylvania team will play a group of Maryland all-stars in the June 15 game in Hershey, Pa.

posted by Jim Fuller

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 8:22pm via TweetDeck
#UConn football commit Junior Joseph selected to play in Big 33 Classic

Saturday, January 12, 2013

UConn recruit selected to play in Big 33 Classic

UConn commit Junior Joseph, a linebacker out of Wilson High School in West Lawn, Pa., was one of 34 players selected to play for the Pennsylvania squad in the Big 33 Classic

The Pennsylvania team will play a group of Maryland all-stars in the June 15 game in Hershey, Pa.

posted by Jim Fuller

So are they are going to cut one guy or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom