Big 12 schools and expansion: What’s in it for them? | The Boneyard

Big 12 schools and expansion: What’s in it for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Asking the regular college sports fan whether UConn or BYU has a bigger national brand, I'd have to think UConn would win given the National championships won in basketball.

Sure BYU has a good football tradition, much more storied and successful than ours, but at the same time, people are making BYU out to be a big national presence in the college football landscape. I don't necessarily think that's fair or true.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Lol. Kansas may take the high road and look at academics and they could use another Texas trip so they might like Houston. Houston for academics. That's a new one.

Reaction Score
The last thing Kansas needs is more Texas recruiting. They're currently playing four Texas teams a year, with two games in Texas every year. How does another Texas team help them at all?

Reaction Score
We can play Kansas at MSG, it's still a home game for us and we can accommodate more Husky fans. Heck, make it a double header with the women's team.

EDIT: the game would be on ESPN. I can hear the announcer now, welcome to MSG, the Mecca of Basketball and the home court of the UConn Huskies!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
CSU most wanted by schools looking for someone to beat on. Must feel good to be wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom