BET student ticket best option? | The Boneyard

BET student ticket best option?

Reaction Score
So I know other Big East schools are offering tickets for students. (Georgetown) After harassing the ticket office for the better part of a month, they’ve just informed me that tickets have been given out already to “qualified students”. Whatever the hell that means… There was no public announcement for this.

Anyway, I say this because I know a few other students were waiting on student tickets. What would be my best course of action on buying for resale? Wait until big teams are knocked out, try to scalp at the door?

Thanks for the help.

Reaction Score
Depends what day you are trying to go. You are taking a risk either way for the semifinal / final days. IF you buy now you will likely get a better price than waiting (IF Nova vs UConn is the semi-final game and Providence is in the other matchup), however you are taking the risk that we win the first game. If you wait till our matchup is decided you could save money if Nova does not progress (their fans selling off their tickets) / you would know if we won our first game. Either way I see it as a risk. I went ahead and bought my tickets already.

Reaction Score
Depends what day you are trying to go. You are taking a risk either way for the semifinal / final days. IF you buy now you will likely get a better price than waiting (IF Nova vs UConn is the semi-final game and Providence is in the other matchup), however you are taking the risk that we win the first game. If you wait till our matchup is decided you could save money if Nova does not progress (their fans selling off their tickets) / you would know if we won our first game. Either way I see it as a risk. I went ahead and bought my tickets already.
Crap. You bring up a good point. I was going to wait until after the games on Thursday to get tickets for Friday, but you're right: If PC, Nova and UConn make it, prices will be astronomical. Hmm... I'm going to have to start investigating other strategies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Talk to dad, that's your best option

Or attend DePaul

Reaction Score
Crap. You bring up a good point. I was going to wait until after the games on Thursday to get tickets for Friday, but you're right: If PC, Nova and UConn make it, prices will be astronomical. Hmm... I'm going to have to start investigating other strategies.
Trust me I went through all of the scenarios. I landed on buy the tickets now and hope we win our first game. Absolute best case scenario for me would be a Nova - UConn semifinal game for the ages in a rocking MSG. I figured worst case if we lose I could still make it a fun night in NYC and watch some decent match-ups.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom