Best stand up comic on Netflix or Amazon Prime | The Boneyard

Best stand up comic on Netflix or Amazon Prime

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I really like Louis CK, Aziz Ansari, and Daniel Tosh of late. Lewis Black has always been a classic in my mind.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Eddie Izzard, Lewis Black and John Pinette.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I have no idea who is on Netflix or Amazon Prime but if Bill Burr is then check him out.

Muffins.

Reaction Score
Louis CK definitely but if you haven't seen him then Kevin Hart is very funny.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I have no idea who is on Netflix or Amazon Prime but if Bill Burr is then check him out.

Muffins.

Sandwich bit alone is worth it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't know if they are are on Netflix or Amazon prime but I do enjoy British comedians. Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais and Frankie Boyle.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If they have a special, don't they have to be considered among the elite? Everyone but Dane Cook, that is. I will probably turn the channel if there is a chance of seeing Chapelle too, which is a shame. Robin Hood, Men in Tights is a guilty pleasure provided I'm in the right mood.

Reaction Score
If they have a special, don't they have to be considered among the elite? Everyone but Dane Cook, that is. I will probably turn the channel if there is a chance of seeing Chapelle too, which is a shame. Robin Hood, Men in Tights is a guilty pleasure provided I'm in the right mood.

Are you saying you don't like the Chappelle stand up special? Probably one of the most hilarious I have ever seen.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Not exactly. I will avoid Chappelle for his behavior in Hartford a few weeks ago and then what he said in Chicago a few days after that.

Reaction Score
Not exactly. I will avoid Chappelle for his behavior in Hartford a few weeks ago and then what he said in Chicago a few days after that.

I don't know exactly what happened in Hartford but weren't some drunk guys not letting him perform? Doesn't excuse what he said should happen to Hartford though.

Husky25

Reaction Score
My understanding is that he was quite late and then just basically waited out his 25 minutes to collect his paycheck. What stand-up doesn't know how to handle a heckler? I dont necessarily condone heckling, but it seemed to be the result of the comic's own action.

A few weeks after the Chappelle debacle, my wife and I went to see Jason Alexander (George Costanza) at the Webster, who anyone would tell you is really not a stand-up comic. His show was surprisingly very good. He was under the weather, but was really a very good overall performer.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
And suggestions?

I don't know if it's available, but I've always liked the late Mitch Hedberg. Just love his style of comedy. You can YouTube a couple of his standup routines to see if you like it too.

If not, I'd also go with the Louis C.K. and Lewis Black suggestions, and if you like the "smart comedy" types (which I consider Louis CK to be), you might want to have a little flashback into George Carlin's stuff too. Enjoy...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I don't know if it's available, but I've always liked the late Mitch Hedberg. Just love his style of comedy. You can YouTube a couple of his standup routines to see if you like it too.

If not, I'd also go with the Louis C.K. and Lewis Black suggestions, and if you like the "smart comedy" types (which I consider Louis CK to be), you might want to have a little flashback into George Carlin's stuff too. Enjoy...
I posted a stand up thread on the men's board a while back and someone mentioned Hedberg. I did the google and man, he was funny as hell.

Reaction Score
I've watched and liked the Zach Galafianakos, Louis CK, Aziz Ansari shows on Netflix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom