Beltran to Yankees | The Boneyard

Beltran to Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You are fast! I wanted to gloat. The Yankees are on a roll, Mauconnfan , Yanks on a roll!

Reaction Score
Analyze that Mau!

Six outfielders and what in the infield?

Reaction Score
Analyze that Mau!

Six outfielders and what in the infield?

Like I said expect Phillips at 2nd base as the Reds need someone to replace Choo.........Gardner fills their needs and is on the cheap.........Ellsbury, Ichiro and Beltran/Soriano (DHing also) with Wells as the 4th/5th.........the lineup will now be solid but can they get anyone out?

Reaction Score
Although I like him, Beltran was a knee-jerk reaction to Cano. NY was firm on two years, then said duck* it, you got three, and Carlos immediately caught the first plane out of KC. I like Gardner in left, but he's their best trade chip now. If the wallets are open, why not Infante vs. giving up a player for Phillips?

Also seems either Wells or Ichiro are gone. Neither has any trade value and NY could cut Wells @ the cost of "only" $2 million.

Reaction Score
Although I like him, Beltran was a knee-jerk reaction to Cano. NY was firm on two years, then said F* it, you got three, and Carlos immediately caught the first plane out of KC. I like Gardner in left, but he's their best trade chip now. If the wallets are open, why not Infante vs. giving up a player for Phillips?

Also seems either Wells or Ichiro are gone. Neither has any trade value and NY could cut Wells @ the cost of "only" $2 million.

I like Phillips of the 2 but that's a solid thought and why not........Francessa said a source mentioned the Phillips deal and when you think about the sense it makes for the Reds losing Choo it's a solid option........

Ellsbury, Jeter, Beltran, Texiera, McCann, Soriano, Phillips, Ichiro and whatever their choice at 3rd is is a very decent lineup........(heard a Beltre rumor too) .......much better OBP than as of late.....Kelly Johnson and Nunez are solid extra's.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom