Been playing basketball with montrell dobbs.. | The Boneyard

Been playing basketball with montrell dobbs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just thought I'd share this. I live in the valley and he's been playing basketball at the park I've always played at. He is a good basketball player but is obviously a great athlete and is built like a bull. He is very friendly and a nice guy. I only played with him twice so far and told him I was a huge uconn fan but went no further. I am not afraid to ask questions but don't won't be rude and ask him about uconn. He is redshirting this year and was excited about penn st quarterback (name) transferring their next year and even said them two at option would be awesome. Wish we had him he really seems to be a cool fella I am going to ask him about newsome next time i see him.

Reaction Score
The Penn St kid you're talking about it Kevin Newsome. I wish we had Dobbs too but wish him the best of luck.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Just thought I'd share this. I live in the valley and he's been playing basketball at the park I've always played at. He is a good basketball player but is obviously a great athlete and is built like a bull. He is very friendly and a nice guy. I only played with him twice so far and told him I was a huge uconn fan but went no further. I am not afraid to ask questions but don't won't be rude and ask him about uconn. He is redshirting this year and was excited about penn st quarterback (name) transferring their next year and even said them two at option would be awesome. Wish we had him he really seems to be a cool fella I am going to ask him about newsome next time i see him.

tell him that uconn fans will be rooting for him and tyler to have great careers and if they ever wanted to transfer we would welcome them with open arms.:D he has had a ruff last couple years on and off the field. i wish the best for him. if your willing to ask about newsome that would be cool. i feel that newsome will eventually come down to uconn, temple and florida. just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom