...BE hoops / football split coming soon???... | The Boneyard

...BE hoops / football split coming soon???...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
ND preferring the ACC if they can't make things work in a reconfigured BE is not the best news for UConn pursuing ACC membership.

Reaction Score
ND preferring the ACC if they can't make things work in a reconfigured BE is not the best news for UConn pursuing ACC membership.​

I think it's even worse news for Rutgers.

Reaction Score
I think it's even worse news for Rutgers.
I don't understand why Rutgers is always mentioned as possibly going to the ACC. They are a JOKE. There basketball team has been bad forever, and their football program aint nothing special. The NJ market? The only people who care about Rutgers are people who went to Rutgers.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't understand why Rutgers is always mentioned as possibly going to the ACC. They are a JOKE. There basketball team has been bad forever, and their football program aint nothing special. The NJ market? The only people who care about Rutgers are people who went to Rutgers.
Currently the Rutgers viewership in the NY metro area is ahead of UConn for football as posted on the football forum from a NY Times survey. Of course Rutgers has a more established history in Division 1A. So the ACC will have to decide if UConn's football viewership could someday surpass current demographics in choosing UConn over Rutgers. Or they may look at bb viewership in which case I'm sure the numbers are reversed. The article did not point out bb viewership. But if football is driving the decision, UConn is not in as comfortable a position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom