-mcdonald
-thomas fliiped from uconn as predicted
-cory jazz
-boyle
-montelus
-basilica
-oneil
-isaacs
and so on...monster frucking class as predicted by those great bs posters here. remember the guy with 7 differnet user names. hes going to love reading this post! user #8 come on down!!!!!

Reaction Score
Ill take a bad season and no Spaz over landing those recruits personally.

Reaction Score
Ill take a bad season and no Spaz over landing those recruits personally.
Be careful what you wish for.... you're going to get a lot of bad seasons. ;) . I don't love this hire for BC, think you guys could have done a lot better.

Reaction Score
Their class looks pretty solid to me. 14 total recruits, 8 Three Star...considering their season and a coaching change, not bad. Not as good as ours of course, but not bad.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Their class looks pretty solid to me. 14 total recruits, 8 Three Star...considering their season and a coaching change, not bad. Not as good as ours of course, but not bad.

take a closer look. the stars for bc get pumped for a certain reason. a bunch of there commits are mac level kids and they just got a mac coach. fun times ahead. they will end up going 2 classes in a row without a real rb btw.

uconn usually has way more 2 stars then 3. all of the sites have us at even split or more 3 stars this year. rivals is the one who has a even split right now. the funny thing is 4 kids who have 2 stars on rivals all have other bcs offers. hell we used to drool over getting a 3rd star for some kids and kid sin general just having 1 bcs offer. now were getting 3 star kids and we have kids getting rated 2 stars who have other bcs offers lol. #uptick #recruitsitehaters #starhaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom