BC Group Tickets | The Boneyard

BC Group Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone-
I've reserved 400 tickets next to the UConn visitor's section at BC. They're on sale at my website, www.cfbtravel.com, for $28.00 each. That's $7.00 less per ticket than the UConn ticket site with a lower order charge of $0.80 (a 31 cent PayPal fee plus a stamp) vs. $10 at the UConn site.

Bus/tailgate/ticket packages are also on sale. Individual tailgates may go on sale at a later date, however, I'm giving preference to the first 350 purchasing the full package.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks Ryan. Any idea if you will be selling tailgating tickets without the whole package yet?

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Good stuff Ryan.
Suppose the Bus deal falls apart. Do we still get the game ticket if we purchase as the package?

Reaction Score
Thanks Ryan. Any idea if you will be selling tailgating tickets without the whole package yet?
It's looking more likely that we will be since we need scale (350+) to rent either the Marriott or another location but I won't know for another month or so.

Good stuff Ryan.
Suppose the Bus deal falls apart. Do we still get the game ticket if we purchase as the package?

We'll be doing at least one bus so I'm not that concerned about that. I have 12 people paid right now plus another 25 that asked me about the trip in the last few days. But yes, if something did happen, you would be offered a refund less the ticket amount.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Everyone-
I've reserved 400 tickets next to the UConn visitor's section at BC. They're on sale at my website, www.cfbtravel.com, for $28.00 each. That's $7.00 less per ticket than the UConn ticket site with a lower order charge of $0.80 (a 31 cent PayPal fee plus a stamp) vs. $10 at the UConn site.

Bus/tailgate/ticket packages are also on sale. Individual tailgates may go on sale at a later date, however, I'm giving preference to the first 350 purchasing the full package.
Where on your website? I see Army and Navy from last season.

Reaction Score
Everyone-

Do we know what section the UConn section is at the stadium? Also, do you know what section you reserved the tickets for?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I can already hear their fans passing off our takeover of their stadium saying "it's only because it's your Super Bowl, why would BC fans be excited by UConn? We have games vs FSU and Clemson"...which they can't sell out either!

Reaction Score
I can already hear their fans passing off our takeover of their stadium saying "it's only because it's your Super Bowl, why would BC fans be excited by UConn? We have games vs FSU and Clemson"...which they can't sell out either!

Yeah, I mean, BC will arguably be our sixth toughest opponent next year.

Reaction Score

That's if BC even has fans after the dumpster fire they had last season.

Reaction Score
Do we know what section the UConn section is at the stadium? Also, do you know what section you reserved the tickets for?

The UConn visitor section is O. First tickets sold will be in L with overflow going into Section PP; first come first serve. I've sold 68 so far out of the 450; they've asked me for a 50% deposit on the seats so we need to start selling these otherwise I'll have to let some of the block go. I'll hold them off as long as I can so we can have as big of a group as possible to cheer with.

bcalumniseating.gif

Reaction Score
There will be a lot of secondary market availability for this game. My friend got this e-mail after the BC Ticket office screwed up with a blast e-mail to season ticket holders (so I know where I am getting a couple of free tickets; sorry Ryan) -
Dear XXXXXXX,

If you have already renewed your 2016 football season tickets and received a non-renewal email notification today we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We are reviewing the process to identify the error.

As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you two additional complimentary tickets to the BC vs. UConn football game on November 19. Over the next few weeks, we will send you a voucher for redemption.

Again we sincerely apologize and appreciate your business and support.

Reaction Score
Bus #1 is nearly full. 190 group tickets sold.

Private tailgate on campus for up to 500 people confirmed. Still working on additional details, including costs and the possibility of including soft drinks/water, but:

Menu options may include BBQ pulled pork/chicken with traditional fixings, chicken parm and pasta, steak/chicken subs or "make your own" fajitas. The cash bar will feature beer and wine, along with assorted soft drinks.

Reaction Score
Ticket/tailgate packages are now on sale on the website- www.cfbtravel.com. $57/person includes $28 for the game ticket and then the tailgate is pretty much just a pass-through of what BC is charging me plus a few bucks to cover the fee that the website charges to process through PayPal.

Stand alone tailgates will be sold at a later date on a space-available basis; if you've already purchased tickets through me, send me a note (ryan@cfbtravel.com) if you're interested in adding a tailgate package for your group.

Quick update on the bus trip package-
105 people on the two buses (ALMOST FULL!) and 236 group tickets sold. We should be on bus #3 shortly which will allow us to add more stops.

Reaction Score
The post you've all been waiting for: stand-alone tailgates are now on sale for BC at my website (www.cfbtravel.com).

Our pre-game tailgate location will be on campus, located on the O'Neil Plaza in front of the O'Neil Library. Stand-alone tailgates will cost $25/person; tailgate/ticket package prices have been adjusted accordingly ($53/person). Total capacity is 500 and while this isn't exclusive to us as I previously was told, talking with the BC ticket office they haven't sold very many to BC fans as of right now so we need to sell these out before those pesky BC fans can get a hold of them. The 150 I just purchased for the bus group gives us a strong foothold already.

Note that the price will increase over time as we get closer to the game, so act fast! We've already reserved 220 tailgates (enough for four buses) so there are a limited number of tailgates for sale since I don't know how many BC has already sold.

The tailgating tent will open 3 hours before the game and close a half hour before the game. Tailgaters 21 or older must bring an ID to get a wristband to purchase alcohol.

Food is buffet style, and typical food menu items have included: clam chowder, chicken noodle soup, pulled pork sliders, pulled chicken sliders, cobb salad platter, vegetable medley, tortellini in white garlic sauce and chicken parm. The menu is usually confirmed two weeks in advance. Non-alcoholic beverages (water, lemonade, iced tea and coffee) are included.

A cash bar is available for beer ($4.50 draft and $5 bottles) and wine.

UPDATE ON THE BUS: we've sold two full buses and are now on bus #3. 143 total bus riders and 289 group tickets!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
This is awesome. I have a group of 20 going to this game...really excited to see this block that Ryan is arranging in the stadium.

Reaction Score
The post you've all been waiting for: stand-alone tailgates are now on sale for BC at my website (www.cfbtravel.com).

Our pre-game tailgate location will be on campus, located on the O'Neil Plaza in front of the O'Neil Library. Stand-alone tailgates will cost $25/person; tailgate/ticket package prices have been adjusted accordingly ($53/person). Total capacity is 500 and while this isn't exclusive to us as I previously was told, talking with the BC ticket office they haven't sold very many to BC fans as of right now so we need to sell these out before those pesky BC fans can get a hold of them. The 150 I just purchased for the bus group gives us a strong foothold already.

Note that the price will increase over time as we get closer to the game, so act fast! We've already reserved 220 tailgates (enough for four buses) so there are a limited number of tailgates for sale since I don't know how many BC has already sold.

The tailgating tent will open 3 hours before the game and close a half hour before the game. Tailgaters 21 or older must bring an ID to get a wristband to purchase alcohol.

Food is buffet style, and typical food menu items have included: clam chowder, chicken noodle soup, pulled pork sliders, pulled chicken sliders, cobb salad platter, vegetable medley, tortellini in white garlic sauce and chicken parm. The menu is usually confirmed two weeks in advance. Non-alcoholic beverages (water, lemonade, iced tea and coffee) are included.

A cash bar is available for beer ($4.50 draft and $5 bottles) and wine.

UPDATE ON THE BUS: we've sold two full buses and are now on bus #3. 143 total bus riders and 289 group tickets!

Ryan,
Looking forward to seeing everyone up there. Quick question- can we bring in our own alcohol to the tailgate? If we buy the game and tailgate ticket, where is the best place to park in order to get to the tailgate?

Thanks,

Reaction Score
Ryan,
Looking forward to seeing everyone up there. Quick question- can we bring in our own alcohol to the tailgate? If we buy the game and tailgate ticket, where is the best place to park in order to get to the tailgate?

Thanks,
Since BC is hosting it, it's a cash bar and not BYOB. I've told others that you can probably bring it as long as you hang out outside the tailgate but can't promise anything. Unfortunately I can't really answer your parking question either since we are parking in the bus lot and I'm not sure what lots are open to visiting fans (possible parking options on the map below). The tailgate will be in front of the Library, a short walk to the stadium.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 31

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My girlfriend says her friend wants to plan a "bachelorette party reunion" wtf that is for the beginning of December. Gotta push for this day for a guiltfree time in Boston with boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom