BC Football Player Charged with Beating a Homeless Man | The Boneyard

BC Football Player Charged with Beating a Homeless Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is BC!
Seriously man...its disgraceful behavior...found at many colleges across the country including your own...assault, theft, campus rape, battery, abuse etc etc etc...from major to minor crimes... its widespread. Show some class and a little compassion for the victim instead of using it as an opportunity to take a childish jab at another school.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Their administration is scum. This kid is graduating and finished his football career already, so they suspend him based on the allegations. When Cherilius was charged with assault and battery, they did nothing and let him play the following football season.

Reaction Score
Seriously man...its disgraceful behavior...found at many colleges across the country including your own...assault, theft, campus rape, battery, abuse etc etc etc...from major to minor crimes... its widespread. Show some class and a little compassion for the victim instead of using it as an opportunity to take a childish jab at another school.
Clearly they were taught at BC that the only way to prove their manhood would be to beat up indefensible homeless man, who was probably half their size. I don' recall hearing of any UConn players beating up a homeless man. BC sucks. period.

Reaction Score

I think you'd have a point ... EXCEPT ... this is the Jesuit University that speaks about a Moral Compass. And, maybe, if you didn't lead the US College Sports scene in Gambling scandals & have your AD/Catholic Priest President openly speak of crushing your New England neighbor public school from your elite conference ... it would seem that you had a heart.

But, we expect this from BC. Football players and grunt graduates who get lost in this world ... and kick homeless people. Speak like selfish greedy (generally white) entitled elites. I'd say you need to re-boot the whole school.

Reaction Score
Jeez, I lived a few houses down from there. You'd think college kids living on the edge of Ringer Park would be used to all kinds of people. How'd they survive in that neighborhood for this long with those attitudes.

This is also senseless violence. I'm not excusing theft, but at least with theft, there's a point to it.

Reaction Score
If he's graduated but still has a year, I'm sure Louie would welcome him.

Reaction Score
Typical BC, you read their boards and they believe they are better than everyone. These guys obviously felt the same way.

Reaction Score
BC or not, I never take any pleasure in hearing about situations like this.. You're always just a step away from a bad decision being made by a 18-21 year old..

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I hate to do it, but I have to agree with BCINGYA. It is disgraceful and happens at every school. It may not be a homeless person, but certainly forms of domestic abuse are common as we UCONN fans unfortunately know. Had it been a crime like theft I would have said have at BC, but a person was seriously hurt.

Reaction Score
I hate to do it, but I have to agree with BCINGYA. It is disgraceful and happens at every school. It may not be a homeless person, but certainly forms of domestic abuse are common as we UCONN fans unfortunately know. Had it been a crime like theft I would have said have at BC, but a person was seriously hurt.

Yeah, this is why I'm generally not a fan of these types of threads.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'd agree if their response wasn't so juxtaposed to how they treated Gosder Cherilious. If you're an NFL prospect with a season to go, they will turn their heads.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

shame that a BC poster is showing more class than my alum brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom