Bazz banged up? | The Boneyard

Bazz banged up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After the early slip, Bazz was seen rubbing, stretching his back. A few times the camera caught him clutching his right hand. He rarely dribbled with his right hand in the open court, only in traffic when it was necessary. He took precious few jumpers after he appeared to hurt his hand, he was just taking lay ups. He also seemed to take his sweet time with ft's today. It will be interesting to see how he plays at USF on Wednesday night.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but his right hand was taped up.

Reaction Score
Yeah I too noticed that and he still played 37 minutes. I don't think that helped. I know he's young but can't he be rested a little more?

Reaction Score
The hand/wrist was san issue you could be right…….also noticed less use of the right with the dribble……..

Reaction Score
Napier has been banged up/most likely been playing hurt since halfway through the season. I'm sure everyone has...we have been getting hammered all year. Boatright especially, who has been hanging tough all season despite many ball shots/even worse bangs from a drive to the hoop etc. I bet if we get knocked out of the tourney it'll come out a few days later that Napier was playing hurt for a while. Just seems like the camera is always catching someone shaking something off/stretching something while making a grimace face.

Reaction Score
People talk about defending the house, how embarrassing is it if our POY candidate was taken down BY the house. I cringe when the TV cameras show the Gampel ceiling, but this is much worse. In recruiting wars other coaches will say "don't go to UConn, one of these days a home game is gonna get rained out." Do you hear me Susan, Dannel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom