Bates Motel | The Boneyard

Bates Motel

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Anyone watching this show? It is getting better and better as Norman becomes more and more unhinged. I yawned through the beginning as my wife ate it up. Now its like Mike and Ikes...can't wait for the next box.

Freddie Highmore, who played the kid in August Rush, and Charlie Bucket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is ridiculously epic here.

Vera Farmiga, after looking pudgy last season, looks great again and is killing it as Norma.

I highly recommend this show. I know it was mentioned in a thread last year but needs its own kinda.

Reaction Score
Anyone watching this show? It is getting better and better as Norman becomes more and more unhinged. I yawned through the beginning as my wife ate it up. Now its like Mike and Ikes...can't wait for the next box.

Freddie Highmore, who played the kid in August Rush, and Charlie Bucket in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, is ridiculously epic here.

Vera Farmiga, after looking pudgy last season, looks great again and is killing it as Norma.

I highly recommend this show. I know it was mentioned in a thread last year but needs its own kinda.

I watched the first season on Netflix but started to lose interest towards the end. I keep meaning to pick it up again, just to see if I can rekindle it a bit. I could hit pause and stare at Vera Farmiga for an hour, she's fine in a major way.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I watched the first season on Netflix but started to lose interest towards the end. I keep meaning to pick it up again, just to see if I can rekindle it a bit. I could hit pause and stare at Vera Farmiga for an hour, she's fine in a major way.
@John, I lost interest. The show reeled me in. Definitely watch again. Vera looks great this season.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Last night was Season 4's episode 9. Next Monday is season finale. Last night was a good one.

No, a great one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom