Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl (RIP St. Petersburg Bowl) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl (RIP St. Petersburg Bowl)

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Only 2 dealers in CT sell Bad Boy Mowers. They are commercial mowers - mostly 0 turn. Now I have another weapon for Trivial Pursuit! Thanks AAC

Up until yesterday I had never heard of Bad Boy Mowers. I originally thought it was some local lawn mowing service company in the Tampa Bay area. I guess their marketing campaign is already working for them. Now CFB fans nationwide will know about their company and products. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I hope we never play in a bowl game with a name like this.

Reaction Score
I get Schoolhouse Rock flashbacks when I hear the name of this bowl:

Now, I know a thing called Baby Boy Mowers Gasparilla, and I could say that Baby Boy found a bowl
that allowed Baby Boy to call it home, and now that bowl belongs to Baby Boy Mowers Gasparilla.

Whew! I could say that, but I don't have to, 'cause I got pronouns, I can say, "HE found a bowl that HE calls home and now IT is HIS."

Now Baby Boy has a sister named Poulan Weedeater Independence. If she found a bowl I'd say to you: "SHE found a bowl that allowed HER to call it home, and now it is HERS." But I can't say that... 'cause she found CUSA which fell in love with HER and THEY're so happy.

And my name's Beef O'Brady Saint Petersburg. (No relation to Baby Boy Mowers.) Because of pronouns, I can say: "I wish SHE would find a bowl for ME, and WE'd be happy." You see, a pronoun was made to take the place of a noun, 'cause saying all those nouns over and over can really wear you down!

Last edited:

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I get Schoolhouse Rock flashbacks when I hear the name of this bowl:

Now, I know a thing called Baby Boy Mowers Gasparilla, and I could say that Baby Boy found a bowl
that allowed Baby Boy to call it home, and now that bowl belongs to Baby Boy Mowers Gasparilla.

Whew! I could say that, but I don't have to, 'cause I got pronouns, I can say, "HE found a bowl that HE calls home and now IT is HIS."

Now Baby Boy has a sister named Poulan Weedeater Independence. If she found a bowl I'd say to you: "SHE found a bowl that allowed HER to call it home, and now it is HERS." But I can't say that... 'cause she found CUSA which fell in love with HER and THEY're so happy.

And my name's Beef O'Brady Saint Petersburg. (No relation to Baby Boy Mowers.) Because of pronouns, I can say: "I wish SHE would find a bowl for ME, and WE'd be happy." You see, a pronoun was made to take the place of a noun, 'cause saying all those nouns over and over can really wear you down!

Apparently, they've legalized crack upstate.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That Bowl tee shirt will be hideous.

Reaction Score
That Bowl tee shirt will be hideous.

Could be worse...
020.jpg

I had visions of a pirate riding a lawn mower.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wouldn't care if we went to a bowl named the American Condom Manufacturers Association Bowl after last year...:)

Yeah - because at the 'ACMA' we got you covered! Pretty sure that is the slogan.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Kind of ironic, a mowers sponsor is sponsoring an artificial turf bowl game,

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I was thinking of this guy from Cars:

IMG_3805.JPG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online