Back from the Taping | The Boneyard

Back from the Taping

Status
Not open for further replies.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
DD and meyers presumably are eating lunch right now, but I had to get home after the taping. Without giving away anything here are some thoughts.

I figured they would not have asked us on unless they wanted to put the Boneyard on the spot. While it was Mike's idea to have us on, to my surprise the most agitated over comments that had been made, mostly on the football board, was Joe. He originally planned to make a parting comment about the Boneyard that would not have been complimentary.

He abandoned making that comment (the only thing I'll give away). Each side saw the other as real people. The whole production team loved the way the show went and they want Boneyard folks to come back in the future.

And just to make sure this isn't anonymous (a "bone" of contention).

Kirk Sinclair,
Norfolk, CT

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Did they come to understand that there is huge differences between the different boards gathered under the moniker Boneyard?

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Please tape it for the out-of-state crowd. I've been hoping for this (or something like it) for years!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Please tape it for the out-of-state crowd. I've been hoping for this (or something like it) for years!
They get thrown on YouTube after they show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom