Ayala, Shittu

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Have we ever beat Nike for a recruit?

Reaction Score
Like hearing it's us and Oregon for Shittu, we should be able to beat them.
They do great with Canadians and did kind of beat us for Dorsey (they had more PT available though).

We should be able to beat Oregon though, I agree. I just assume KO definitely won't take them likely.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oregon does have a couple of huge advantages: Pac12 and Nike. Can't underrate that Nike thing. They probably dangle the brand exposure post college' carrot in front of kids.

Reaction Score
I don't follow this whole shoe nonsense very closely (maybe it's not nonsense...) but isn't UConn a Nike school?

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
I don't follow this whole shoe nonsense very closely (maybe it's not nonsense...) but isn't UConn a Nike school?
Yes but we aren't THE Nike school

Oregon has a serious Canadian prospect pipeline so I would tend to think they would be tough to beat out in this instance. Not even sure why Ollie is still even trying to recruit anymore after the Diallo loss. He might as well just pack up his things and fold up shop...or at least thats what some media people would like to have us believe (Zags *Cough*)

Reaction Score

Phil Knight - Nike founder and CEO - Oregon graduate. There's Nike and there's NIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom