Avelo added Tuesday flight home | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Avelo added Tuesday flight home

Reaction Score
The Sunday Avelo flight is sold out. So going down you'd have to go Saturday now.

Reaction Score
Tweed built a couple of lots behind the terminal - and they have shuttle busses. No chance you will get parking up front but I would doubt parking will be full.

One thing to note - you CANNOT take Uber to Tweed - they don't have a deal. But you can use LYFT.

Reaction Score
The other thing I would add about Avelo - their check in desk is REALLY SLOW - we were there over an hour before our flight to Nashville in the spring and they were calling our flight by the time we got through security. At an airport that small you shouldn't have to get there 2H before hand.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The other thing I would add about Avelo - their check in desk is REALLY SLOW - we were there over an hour before our flight to Nashville in the spring and they were calling our flight by the time we got through security. At an airport that small you shouldn't have to get there 2H before hand.
I thought check-in was a breeze?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
We flew out on Thanksgiving and check-in took 3 minutes. Maybe they have sped it up.

Reaction Score
Not happy with Avelo so far. I picked two specific seats and during the pre-check in realized they had changed our seats and separated us. On hold for almost 1.5 hours now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom