ATTN Students: Jimmy V Tix | The Boneyard

ATTN Students: Jimmy V Tix

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
UConn Student Tix ‏@UConnStudentTix 19m19 minutes ago
The lottery pickup for @UConnMBB game @ MSG for the Jimmy V Classic vs. Maryland on 12/8/15 begins tomorrow at 10 am.

UConn Student Tix ‏@UConnStudentTix 18m18 minutes ago
The pickup period will last until noon on Wed. 11/11. Winners will b posted Wed. @ 2 and will have a chance to buy Thurs. 11/12 from 10-5.

UConn Student Tix ‏@UConnStudentTix 4m4 minutes ago
If any tickets remain after winners have bought, Non- winning entrants will be able to buy Fri. 11/13 starting @ 9:30

UConn Student Tix ‏@UConnStudentTix 3m3 minutes ago
ONLY MEN'S BASKETBALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER THE LOTTERY!!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Ticketmaster shows complete sell-out of this game - no tickets available.

Hopefully the UConn crowd has a very good showing.

Reaction Score

i find that extremely hard to believe that the games are sold out, although i did check the site and none were available.

Reaction Score
Anyone know what the seating for the student tickets is? Last year's duke game tickets were pretty cheap (and front row seats for students) and I don't wanna pay $40 dollars for nosebleeds.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
i find that extremely hard to believe that the games are sold out, although i did check the site and none were available.

I assume the majority of the lowers (sides) were allocated to the 4 schools. It looks like all the other seats were bought up (a large portion during presale, and then the rest over a few weeks). So I believe ticketmaster is not lying.

Reaction Score
I assume the majority of the lowers (sides) were allocated to the 4 schools. It looks like all the other seats were bought up (a large portion during presale, and then the rest over a few weeks). So I believe ticketmaster is not lying.

Would think its gonna be tough for a lot of kids to make the game the week of or around finals and especially for those coming from further away

Reaction Score
I bought mine through UConn and they told me they didn't have many left back in August.

Reaction Score
Maryland will show up strong to this one. They haven't been this pumped for a season since 2002. I wouldn't surprised if they match the Uconn turnout.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Welcome to Entertainment and sports ticketing in the year 2015. NOTHING is truly sold out anymore when they say it is"Sold out" . They trickle allotments over periods and say "sold out" multiple times between initial onsale and event. They do this to drive up buzz on the secondary market tickets and inflate the price. Then over time between the initial onsale and the event date there are "re-releases" where they will trickle out more tickets to the event (guess it wasnt really sold out then, was it?) They hope to keep demand up. If the demand stays up the more tickets they allot to the secondary market. It should be against the law for companies like Tickemaster to be in both the primary and secondary ticket markets. That is a major conflict of interest. (except their own)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom