At least Randy runs a clean program | The Boneyard

At least Randy runs a clean program

Reaction Score
The Edsalls may not be able to recruit players or coaches, and the gameplans are awful, but at least we have a group of young men that seem like good guys. I will credit Randy for that. It would be even more embarrassing if the guys were punks and assaulting people, stealing from stores, and flunking out. The vast majority of these guys will graduate and be employed somewhere. Would anyone accept a few non-violent crimes like shoplifting/drug use/academic fraud for a 7 win season? I doubt it. These kids put in a lot of work and deserve better. What a miserable football experience since 2017.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
its not an either or situation.

Randy is not a bad guy. He's just not a good football coach for today's game.
The game has always been a war of evolution and adjustment, neither of which seem to fit his personality. A harsh assessment is that Danny O built this program alone and with out him would we would have ever tasted any success.

Randy wants to keep hammering that square peg into that round hole until that peg learns who’s in charge.

Reaction Score
Yup at least Randy isn’t a Nazi serial killer with a dog fighting business on the side. And at least he puts the seat down and uses turn signals.

Reaction Score
The game has always been a war of evolution and adjustment, neither of which seem to fit his personality. A harsh assessment is that Danny O built this program alone and with out him would we would have ever tasted any success.

Randy wants to keep hammering that square peg into that round hole until that peg learns who’s in charge.
Evolution I will agree with, adjustment not so much. The hallmark of HCRE 1.0 teams was his halftime adjustments. Case in point, the Notre Dame game in South Bend. In his last incarnation, halftime adjustments were the norm. (It might have been a function of Todd Orlando on the defensive staff).

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Haha. At least you are honest and direct.

I have zero tolerance for stuff that went on at places like Baylor. Zero.

Some guys cheating classes or stealing cars and crashing them into trees (cough. bouknight)... I'll turn a blind eye.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom