At least all white uniforms look sharp. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

At least all white uniforms look sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If uniforms and branding supposedly have some bearing on influencing potential recruits, then why shouldn't they be ever discussed? Should every thread be reserved for how much the team blows right now? Plenty of room for that every day & every week.

Frankly the unis are ok except the helmets, which look ridiculous and are hopefully gone next year.

Reaction Score
I prefer those road colors much better than the ensemble we wore at Buffalo with the blue helmets and blue pants.

All white on the road. For sure that is the way to go. Thoughts?

I don't care too much about the uniforms, but I wouldn't be upset in the least, if the blue helmet with the C on the side comes back.

Reaction Score
Oh yeah, and how in the world do you guys feel comfortable, talkign about the merits of mixing and matching clothing and using words like 'ensemble'?

You know what forget it - don't answer.

I got to get out a here.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
What about player numbers on the sides of the helmets? Or...We could say reward dog bone stickers for players to put on the sides of the helmets when they have a good game...but then they would still be empty. Numbers might be better.

Agree..player numbers on side a la Bama.

Reaction Score
Agree to agree.

there needs to be stickers on the sides of the helmets for individual accomplishments like sacks and whatnot - like little stickers of little decapitated Hathaway heads on a little sticks.

Reaction Score
For the record, the OP was tongue in cheek while the game was going on, because we were playing so shortly there was nothing else positive to mention. Really could care less about unis.

Reaction Score
Last year's helmets (blue with block C). White jerseys. BLUE pants. All white looks weak. Don't need to try and be Penn State wanna be's. UConn is boring enough on offense, don't need to look boring too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom