Assessment of AAC Kickers | The Boneyard

Assessment of AAC Kickers

Reaction Score
Blaming our offense for our kicker’s misses in critical situations last year is like blaming the shore for being in the way of a hurricane. At least twice that offense did it’s job and got him into position to send games into ot. He fails twice—a chippy piled goal and an extra point. Neither was blocked so you can’t blame the line. Both snaps were good. I truly hope we have someone to compete because fact is Tarbutt is unreliable in scoring situations. It would be one thing if he lacked range. That is a problem but at least you know you need to go outside the 15 or whatever. He is wildly inconsistent so you can’t plan for it.

Reaction Score
He has to. I don’t know that I’ve ever watched a worse FBS punter
In no way do I think he was even adequate but I don’t think he was the worst I’ve ever seen by a long shot. I mean I saw a guy from somewhere Rutgers maybe, miss the ball once. Graham didn’t do that.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
This is a part of the team that will be better. Tarbutt will improve based on last year's failures and both punters had room to improve. The fact RE did not bring in a new punter tells me he feels he has one on campus.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is a part of the team that will be better. Tarbutt will improve based on last year's failures and both punters had room to improve. The fact RE did not bring in a new punter tells me he feels he has one on campus.

It’s frustrating because Tarbutt could be so good. The guy can kick from close to 60 yards out, he just needs to get his head straight and could be a huge asset. Hopefully he can kick the ‘Johnny Instagram’ nickname given by @Jimmy Serrano

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom