As the program disintegrates, is this the future? Temple signs a home and home with Idaho | The Boneyard

As the program disintegrates, is this the future? Temple signs a home and home with Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This one is a head scratcher. Temple just signed a home and home with Idaho. The same Idaho that doesn't have a conference home. They agree to travel to Idaho in 2013 and return to temple in a few years.

Nothing says small time like traveling to Idaho- market? exposure? recruiting? Idaho??

Our 2014 OOC schedule will give us a peek into the window of UConn football. Who we schedule will tell us more about this athletic department and this fb program than a bunch of tripe from the mouths of pundits.

Reaction Score
Well we went to Ohio, wmu and buffalo.

I'll laugh if they have to play in Boise that same year.

Reaction Score
Makes no sense - especially as Boise State is coming into the league. Guess Temple wants an annual trip to Idaho.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It is hard to fill out non-conference schedules, and Temple can't afford guarantee games. Nothing more to it than that. I wouldn't take a trip to Moscow or Las Cruces of the table for UConn.

Reaction Score
I would gladly take Temple's schedule over the next 3 years... They have home and homes with MD, ND, Navy and Penn State through 2015.

Uconn is looking up at Temple's schedule right now.

Reaction Score
It is hard to fill out non-conference schedules, and Temple can't afford guarantee games. Nothing more to it than that. I wouldn't take a trip to Moscow or Las Cruces of the table for UConn.
To get to Las Cruces, you have to fly into El Paso. Want to make it a New Mexico State, UTEP doubleheader?:eek:

Reaction Score
This one is a head scratcher. Temple just signed a home and home with Idaho. The same Idaho that doesn't have a conference home. They agree to travel to Idaho in 2013 and return to temple in a few years.

Nothing says small time like traveling to Idaho- market? exposure? recruiting? Idaho??

Our 2014 OOC schedule will give us a peek into the window of UConn football. Who we schedule will tell us more about this athletic department and this fb program than a bunch of tripe from the mouths of pundits.
I call this Red Sox / Mets fans syndrome. Worrying more about what your rivals do than your own team. I'd be more worried that at the way we're going we'd be lucky to have a home and home with Idaho. At this point we'd be lucky if we can schedule Bates, Trinity and Wesleyan

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i dont understand the idaho series at all. but props to temple for the black unis today. just another reason uconn sucks major dick when it comes to football suff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom