ARod Hearing | The Boneyard

ARod Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Earlier in the week, ARod's lawyers said that if he took banned substances, it was because he was mislead by claims they were legal supplements. Late Thursday, his legal team sued baseball, claiming it bought the cooperation of Bosch.

Both tactics shrewdly sidestep the issue of whether Rodriguez, in fact, took PEDs. And that seems pretty damning. If you can't beat the facts, shoot the messenger, per Braun. A suit filed four days into the hearing doesn't seem to bode well for him. I would love to have the transcripts made public.

ARod Sues MLB

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You have to be impressed - they seem to have a bad plan, but they're pursuing it with complete abandon.

Reaction Score
I am no fan of either Arod or the Yankees but I really believe Arod isn't being treated fairly in this whole business. The penalty norm is about 55 games but MLB seems determined to end Arod's career and that isn't right.
If the Yankees could lobby behind the scenes to get Arod a lifetime ban they would do it in a heartbeat to get out from under the contract THEY signed.
I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but MLB is going way too far with Arod based upon their own precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom