Apology | The Boneyard

Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
rt - we have enough to worry about in the dark backward recesses of our minds. We don't need to see our nightmares posted in black and white when we come to the boneyard to bask in Tony's eternal optimism! Apology accepted

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Apology accepted... But understand that under BY rules you are on Double Secret Probation for the time being... :)

(For the avoidance of doubt, just kidding!)

Reaction Score
I am sorry if my posts seem negative. I will word my questions better. I really enjoy watching the Uconn women. I been a fan since Diana played.
Don't fret none. There are many uptight folks on this blog. They need to lighten up!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I say burn 'me at the stake. We need more martyrs and fresh meat to feed the dogs.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am sorry if my posts seem negative. I will word my questions better. I really enjoy watching the Uconn women. I been a fan since Diana played.
I'm sorry you feel you need to apologize. It's enough that people have to defend their opinions on the Internet; they shouldn't have to defend their feelings, too. If we mods have missed any posts that make you feel badly about yourself, I apologize again.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm sorry you feel you need to apologize. It's enough that people have to defend their opinions on the Internet; they shouldn't have to defend their feelings, too. If we mods have missed any posts that make you feel badly about yourself, I apologize again.
Yes yes that's the ticket. It's not rt's fault for what he/she posted, it's not any of our faults for what we posted in response.....it's the Mod's fault.

I like it. It's the Mod's fault.

My new philosophy. :D

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I say burn 'me at the stake. We need more martyrs and fresh meat to feed the dogs.

When is your next spiritual meeting at a local bar? I am definitely down with your congregation, the Jewish boy says unapologetically. I'm going to Florida next week, so I can spread the word among my brethren.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Carols and Brews, December 22nd, 7-9pm.

Attempting to create a blues based liturgy for Holy Week.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Hi my name is Wally and I am .....addicted to the Boneyard.....sorry :cool:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Apology, smapology.......tell 'em they are all morons. It's worked for me for the last 14 years on this board.

Reaction Score
Simple lip service apologies will not do the trick. If you really want to enervate you feelings of guilt solid retribution is necessary. You would be sure to accomplish such by sending a large sum of cash to the address I will forward you in a PM.

JS

Reaction Score
Are any one of going to the Dec 22 game at MSG?
As others have said, no need to apologize, rt bb fan.

I'm outraged, outraged by the display of bullying I've seen here.

Trouble is, I can't stay outraged for more than a few minutes before laughing at another in the stream of witty "What's wrong" parody threads.

Then I have to work up my outrage all over again, and it's never quite what it was before the latest laugh.

If you're going to the game on Dec. 22 you'll find posts a day or two before the game reminding everyone of a "Boneyard meeting" at a certain location.

And if you go to that meeting you'll find that even the fiercest Boneyarders are nice in person. They don't have two heads and/or fangs.

Well, some of them may be a little unusual. You know, assorted dwarves and orcs and entities covered in big black bags with eyeholes.

So having met them you can call them eyeholes, only a slight variation on what you're probably calling them already.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Gimme 5 fight songs while facing Storrs and you'll be forgiven.

Last edited:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
As others have said, no need to apologize, rt bb fan.

I'm outraged, outraged by the display of bullying I've seen here.

Trouble is, I can't stay outraged for more than a few minutes before laughing at another in the stream of witty "What's wrong" parody threads.

Then I have to work up my outrage all over again, and it's never quite what it was before the latest laugh.

If you're going to the game on Dec. 22 you'll find posts a day or two before the game reminding everyone of a "Boneyard meeting" at a certain location.

It'll have to be a BIG location, since 140 'yarders are gathering....

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I'm gonna be late,:oops: but hopefully my sister will be there the whole time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom